The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Canon...ive Finally Got One...

Janimal

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Finally got my Canon400D..so Ive been playing around with it in the house before I take it outside....its going to take some time to get used too... :lol:

heres some of Mitch one of my cats... :wub:

e7b6ff69.jpg

2eb81a4f.jpg

67a1575f.jpg

73279f4e.jpg

de8b96dc.jpg

:thumbsup: Nice pics, Janis!

Good luck with the new camera ...... looking forward to lots more pics of your gang :D

You can see the difference in quality with an SLR can't you? Very nice. I wouldn't be without mine now. Look forward to seeing some more of your photos :)

I am sooo jealous, I really want a Canon SLR... keep the photo's coming so I can see why I should buy one! :D

wow lovely photos janis :thumbsup: mitch is gorgeous :wub: :huggles:

happy clicking :teehee: :p

Yay, you have got it up and running
clappingsmilie.gif

They are great pictures Janis, they are much sharper :thumbsup: I love the second picture ;) Have you got use to the difference in weight now ?

Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures of the boys or maybe some puppy ones tomorrow :- " :thumbsup:

Hi Janis Your pictures are always great but now with the new camera, I am looking forward to even more great ones.

Thanks for all your help with the Lappy.

Lovely cats btw :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
cant wait to see all the gem pics now youv got your flashy new camera :- "

Mitch is lovely, i love the white bit on his nose just like my flip :wub: :wub:

I'm soooo jealous :x

Adding that to my wish list NOW.

C'mon put it through its paces and show us what it can do

Oh you lucky thing - you can see every hair on Mitch's head!

Beautiful pictures :thumbsup:

jue332 said:
Yay, you have got it up and running
clappingsmilie.gif

They are great pictures Janis, they are much sharper  :thumbsup: I love the second picture  ;) Have you got use to the difference in weight now ?

Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures of the boys or maybe some puppy ones tomorrow  :- "  :thumbsup:

thanks everyone... :thumbsup:

Julie yes I am getting used to the weight...it is quite a bit heavier than the Fuji, and yes Nicola you certainly can see the difference. :thumbsup: Im thrilled with it...really shouldnt have it yet...not my birthday for a month... :- "

I will be taking pictures of the puppies later with it, manual in pocket of course.. :lol: :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back