The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cash Is A Daddy!

aslan said:
And now the boys in their new standy-uppy pics:
Strike Me Roan  (I know I've stretched him too far and ruined his topline - sorry 'bout that)  :b

Dosnt he look a fat pudding too :huggles: They all look super pups Lana , Shame Strikers pic wasnt better :oops: :- " . but it would be very hard to choose one above the other

What a lovely bunch. :wub: Still Striker for me (despite your poor handling!! :eek: :lol: LOL!!) although the brown one :- " also takes my eye :blink: :b

Aren't they doing well Lana. Love BJ, no lottery win to-date so looks like I'm not going to be able to see him in person.

Jenny

I like the brown one :wub: Can you post him over in an xmas card Lana, as I didn't get one in my litter :- " :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Millie said:
I like the brown one  :wub: Can you post him over in an xmas card Lana, as I didn't get one in my litter  :- "  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:
LOL!! Want, want, want .............. no pleasing some people!!!! :lol:

I still love Striker,but the "FAWN" one is also very moreish :wub: :D

What lovely puppies , I have missed such alot since Ive been away :cheers:

I'm SO glad there's a lot of votes for the 'brown' one - he has been purchased as a big city show dog and whilst I allowed the buyer to pick, I'm hoping and praying that I've made the right choice in going with it.

People seem to have 'gone off' the blue boy Richie, and he was a favourite early on. Anyone wanna say why? You're allowed to say things like "don't like his topline", "not enough spring of pastern" and stuff like that - I won't be offended, just interested in different opinions. PM me if you'd rather not make your opinion public.

And little black JD hasn't scored any votes :( - yet I think he's a stunner. Of course I get to see them running around ;)

Of course Striker has my head AND my heart.

Personally, I think they are a very nice litter overall and not a lot to choose between them but, as I said when you posted the original standy-up pics, I would reserve judgement until I had seen how they grew on.

Obviously, you see them all the time and know what catches your eye when they are running around but from the pics I think Striker just has the edge for his overall make, shape and substance all of which you can see throughout the series of pics. He fills the eye, as they say!!!

I love JD's colour and markings and he is a nice shape but I don't think I would pick him if he was a different colour. I think maybe you summed it up when you referred to him as 'little JD'.

BJ was always nice but has improved, hence why he would be my second pick.

The blue has done nothing for me all the way along! There are bits of him that are very good but they just don't seem to gel together for me. But, having said that I will not criticise just parts of him/them as I do not generally comment on puppies like that, you should look at them as a whole package and not just bits of them. That's why you need to see them in the flesh, alongside weekly pics, and handle them, sometimes they just 'feel' right when you stand them (especially gundogs)

Thanks Caroline!

"Little" is part of the reason I'm holding on to JD as well as Striker. He's not really that much smaller than Striker in height but he's a lighter weight. "Leaner and meaner" than Striker (not really 'mean'). Striker is chubby and JD is a toned machine already. I want to watch how they both develop and see who ends up the tallest. Not knowing how Cash's lines grow I think I need to do this for future reference.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that Strike-Me-Pink may go over the standard but JD may stay on/under it. I also feel that JD is the better mover. They are both very good, mind you - but I think JD is a smidge better. JD appears to me to be a black version of his mother - and that intrigues me. If he is as good or better than mum he could be the one to "push the coloured envelope" for me here in the ring. Who knows? Anyway for lots of reasons I'm going to run them both on. :D

All still gorgeous. :wub: Good luck in their new homes. :luck:

Im still quite willing for you to send Richie over to me :- "

Take no notice what Caroline has to say about him :oops: :eek: Hes just a different shade of brown to her :lol:

As already said , one really needs to see them `in the flesh` , Im quite willing to come over to help you pick , but better wait till after christmas as Im busy at work :cheers:

How I would love to send you a dog Jackie! It would be wonderful to have a dog of my breeding shown in England with someone as lovely as you - but where the hell would you fit him in your house! (w00t) LOL :lol:

Also, just quietly, I think I have found the perfect-a-mundo home for Richie.

JAX said:
Im still quite willing for you to send Richie over to me  :- "
Take no notice what Caroline has to say about him  :oops:   :eek:   Hes just a different shade of brown to her  :lol:

Actually he is a different shade of black which you know perfectly well I LOVE so it just goes to show I am not swayed by colour!!! :thumbsup:

aslan said:
How I would love to send you a dog Jackie!  It would be wonderful to have a dog of my breeding shown in England with someone as lovely as you -
Oh please! WHERE'S THE BUCKET!!!!! LOL!! :lol:

dessie said:
JAX said:
Im still quite willing for you to send Richie over to me  :- "
Take no notice what Caroline has to say about him  :oops:   :eek:   Hes just a different shade of brown to her  :lol:

Actually he is a different shade of black which you know perfectly well I LOVE so it just goes to show I am not swayed by colour!!! :thumbsup:

aslan said:
How I would love to send you a dog Jackie!  It would be wonderful to have a dog of my breeding shown in England with someone as lovely as you -
Oh please! WHERE'S THE BUCKET!!!!! LOL!! :lol:

She dosnt know me as well as you do Caroline o:) Im good with my dogs though o:)

congratulations, what a lovely even litter, :wub: :wub:

Best of luck with them :luck:

(w00t) congrats on the pups hun i have just got a pup shes a mulit part bitch i think its called i bought her as a pet shes 14wks now Pic083.JPG

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back