The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka

Hi, a daughter of Kraka : Pardee Gold Star (littersister of Nut Chip of nevedith) will have her first litter end of april.The sire is Boxing Helena's August Moon. He is also from Nevedith bloodlines.

Take a look!

www.loamhill-whippet.blogspot.com
Hi Kurt

Good luck with the mating of Pardee Gold Star later this month. I could not get into the blog address, what is Boxing Helena's August Moon's pedigree??

Our litter from Kraka & Ivory are now 3 months old, and we are very pleased with them.

Regards

Bill

Boxing Helena's August Moon's father is Valentino's Quorum. His mother is Bart Scheerens Boxing Helena's Xena. She is from Nevedith-bloodlines.

Boxing Helena's August Moon's father is Valentino's Quorum. His mother is Bart Scheerens Boxing Helena's Xena. She is from Nevedith-bloodlines.
Now I don't have TWA to use as a valuable tool to confirm pedigree's, I will have to rely on the generosity of others. Is Boxing Helena's Harvest Moon from the same litter as Boxing Helena's August Moon? If so do you have a whelping date? What Nevedith lines does Xena carry?

Regards

Bill

Now I don't have TWA to use as a valuable tool to confirm pedigree's, I will have to rely on the generosity of others. Is Boxing Helena's Harvest Moon from the same litter as Boxing Helena's August Moon? If so do you have a whelping date? What Nevedith lines does Xena carry?

Regards

Bill
Bill I don't know if this is any use to you, but my records have Boxing Helena Xcess (Nevedith Veefa Vagabond x Nevedith Supa Sassie). Don't have any details on Supa Sassie. Sorry it's the only B/Helena I have at this point.

Karen

Hello, not that I'm too lazy to answer, but ont the Boxing Helena's website you can find all the information with pictures and pedigrees!

The long-awaited and long-planned mating between Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka (Imp UK) and Ch Berinswift Ivory Pearl took place recently. Any Christmas/New Year plans have now been changed with the anticipated whelping.
I have been keeping a watchful eye on this lovely dog while he was in the UK and more recently I have been following the success of his off-spring scattered internationally. I am honoured that his owner has allowed me to use him at stud.

Kraka's family made me feel very welcome and I thank them for that.

If there is anyone with Kraka off-spring, I would be more than pleased to hear from you.

Bill
I would like to introduce Berinswift KK Hot Shot the photo's were taken at his new home. The others in the litter are Berinswift KK Safe Kraka,

Berinswift KK What A Kraka, Berinswift KK Penny Kraka who is now with his new owner Cristina (Mychaka), Berinswift KK Guns N Roses is also at his new home, Berinswift KK Illusion, and of course the only girl Berinswift KK Rare Pearl. We will run on 3 boys and the girl. Hopefully Kraka and Ivory have passed on there soundness.

Bill Coggins

Willie_2.JPG

The long-awaited and long-planned mating between Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka (Imp UK) and Ch Berinswift Ivory Pearl took place recently. Any Christmas/New Year plans have now been changed with the anticipated whelping.
I have been keeping a watchful eye on this lovely dog while he was in the UK and more recently I have been following the success of his off-spring scattered internationally. I am honoured that his owner has allowed me to use him at stud.

If there is anyone with Kraka off-spring, I would be more than pleased to hear from you.

Bill
I would like to introduce Berinswift KK Hot Shot the photo's were taken at his new home. The others in the litter are Berinswift KK Safe Kraka,

Berinswift KK What A Kraka, Berinswift KK Penny Kraka who is now with his new owner Cristina (Mychaka), Berinswift KK Guns N Roses is also at his new home, Berinswift KK Illusion, and of course the only girl Berinswift KK Rare Pearl. We will run on 3 boys and the girl. Hopefully Kraka and Ivory have passed on there soundness.

Bill Coggins

I would like to up date this thread with three of the four puppies we are running on from this litter, they were 5 months old when these photos were taken, the fourth will have his photo taken over the weekend.

Bill Coggins

220.JPG

221.JPG

IMG_08440.JPG

Bill

Bill Coggins

I would like to up date this thread with three of the four puppies we are running on from this litter, they were 5 months old when these photos were taken, the fourth will have his photo taken over the weekend.

Bill Coggins

lovely puppies for me i like the brindle boy good luck with them

:b Oh my word! how on earth do you choose?? :eek: I think they are all stunning and would be delighted with any one of them :thumbsup:

All looking very nice Bill. I think you'd have to be pretty pleased with that lot so far!

Not being bias or anything but I think their lovely too with my favorite being :- ................. 'Edge' :D ;) :thumbsup:

Got the latest National Dog Ringleader :D

Cristina

Not being bias or anything but I think their lovely too with my favorite being :- ................. 'Edge' :D ;) :thumbsup:
Got the latest National Dog Ringleader :D

Cristina
Just thought some of you might like an up-date on Berinswift KK What A Kraka's progress in his early show career.

We took him to the Victorian Poultry & Kennel Club Championship Show on 4 July 09 and he won Best Puppy in Show, then on 18 July 09 at the Melbourne Dog Club Championship Show he received his first DCC (and just 6-1/2 months old). I am sure you will understand when I say I am quite chuffed!!

This photo was taken today with the help of Sued. :cheers:

Regards

Bill

Pugsley_First_DCC.JPG

:D Congratulations!!! Chuffed must be a bit of an understatement :lol: He certainly is a cracker - what a stunning boy!! :thumbsup:

Woooohoooo way to go, big congratulations :D

from brother Edge :thumbsup:

Cristina

Congratulations Bill and Janis!!!! He's looking very nice.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back