The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
IMG_0594.JPG2 boy3 boyIMG_0593.JPG2 boy3 boy

View attachment 63611First boyView attachment 636View attachment 63605The only girl in the litter
The long-awaited and long-planned mating between Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka (Imp UK) and Ch Berinswift Ivory Pearl took place recently. Any Christmas/New Year plans have now been changed with the anticipated whelping.
I have been keeping a watchful eye on this lovely dog while he was in the UK and more recently I have been following the success of his off-spring scattered internationally. I am honoured that his owner has allowed me to use him at stud.

Kraka's family made me feel very welcome and I thank them for that.

If there is anyone with Kraka off-spring, I would be more than pleased to hear from you.

Bill
Here they are!! The first of the individual photos, they were taken today and the puppies are now 5 weeks old. They still move as fast as lightning which made taking the photos difficult :oops: but fun. However, hopefully this will show they have nice length and good bone and some of the markings on the show side. The colours and markings I am pleased with. Overall a very pleasing litter. :) The first two photos are of the only girl.

Bill

IMG_0607.JPG3 boyIMG_0604.JPG3 boy

View attachment 636162 boy3 boyView attachment 636152 boy3 boy
View attachment 63611First boyView attachment 636View attachment 63605The only girl in the litter
The long-awaited and long-planned mating between Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka (Imp UK) and Ch Berinswift Ivory Pearl took place recently. Any Christmas/New Year plans have now been changed with the anticipated whelping.
I have been keeping a watchful eye on this lovely dog while he was in the UK and more recently I have been following the success of his off-spring scattered internationally. I am honoured that his owner has allowed me to use him at stud.

If there is anyone with Kraka off-spring, I would be more than pleased to hear from you.

Bill
Here they are!! The first of the individual photos, they were taken today and the puppies are now 5 weeks old. They still move as fast as lightning which made taking the photos difficult :oops: but fun. However, hopefully this will show they have nice length and good bone and some of the markings on the show side. The colours and markings I am pleased with. Overall a very pleasing litter. :) The first two photos are of the only girl.

Bill

IMG_0623.JPGboy 4IMG_0629.JPGboy 4

View attachment 636183 boyView attachment 636173 boy

Bill

Bill

IMG_0618.JPGboy 5IMG_0615.JPGboy 5

View attachment 63620boy 4View attachment 63619boy 4

Bill

Bill

IMG_0612.JPGboy 6IMG_0619.JPGboy 6

View attachment 63622boy 5View attachment 63621boy 5
View attachment 63620boy 4View attachment 63619boy 4

Bill

Bill

Oh wow, haven't they come on! I think it's this little chap for me right now, something about him....

post-2612-1233812408.jpg

but boy three looks a little sweetie too!

You must be very pleased :D

TCx

Oh Bill! They are gorgeous! What a fantastic litter :wub:

It's a shame that you only had 1 girl...

You should get some lovely babies out of this litter :wub: :wub:

Oh wow, haven't they come on! I think it's this little chap for me right now, something about him....
post-2612-1233812408.jpg

but boy three looks a little sweetie too!

You must be very pleased :D

TCx
Thanks Tracy

Yes we are very happy with all the litter. :D

Regards

Bill

What a beautiful litter! :wub:

I like the only girl and boy 2. CONGRATULATIONS on this beautiful babies. Lots of luck in their new homes when they go :luck:

MArie. :huggles:

They are beautiful puppies, lots of luck with them

AWWWWWWWW, they are beautiful puppies :huggles: I like your bluebrindle boys :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Congratulations!!!!

You've got to be happy Bill- the pups are looking great. Great to see what some Gus grandkids can look like- only have gus kids at the moment and am really happy with them. Grandkids are a few years away yet so will be interested to see how yours develop. Keep the pics coming. Looking forward to some standing pics when they are ready. :thumbsup:

You've got to be happy Bill- the pups are looking great. Great to see what some Gus grandkids can look like- only have gus kids at the moment and am really happy with them. Grandkids are a few years away yet so will be interested to see how yours develop. Keep the pics coming. Looking forward to some standing pics when they are ready. :thumbsup:
Thanks Gary. Your words are most encouraging. I am still very excited about how they are developing. It is still early days for these little ankle biters, but I'm looking forward to there first show. When I have some better photos I'll send some up.

Regards

Bill

The puppies are looking lovely Bill,

Hope all is going well with keeping them cool with the horrible heat wave you guys are having. If we could send some rain down there we would be very very glad too. :D

All the best

Cristina

and the very sick of the rain whippets :p

Bill
At seven weeks old I could'nt be more pleased with the litter. The boys allowed me to stand them for the first time, with a degree of apprehension they must have been thinking this is'nt our normal fun we have. With some it took a bit longer to put them at ease but others seemed to take it as second nature. At every step of their development they continue to surprise us. My problem has'nt come yet, it is later when I will have to choose who is staying.

Boy_6.JPG

Bill
At seven weeks old I could'nt be more pleased with the litter. The boys allowed me to stand them for the first time, with a degree of apprehension they must have been thinking this is'nt our normal fun we have. With some it took a bit longer to put them at ease but others seemed to take it as second nature. At every step of their development they continue to surprise us. My problem has'nt come yet, it is later when I will have to choose who is staying.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back