The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The long-awaited and long-planned mating between Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka (Imp UK) and Ch Berinswift Ivory Pearl took place recently. Any Christmas/New Year plans have now been changed with the anticipated whelping.
I have been keeping a watchful eye on this lovely dog while he was in the UK and more recently I have been following the success of his off-spring scattered internationally. I am honoured that his owner has allowed me to use him at stud.

Kraka's family made me feel very welcome and I thank them for that.

If there is anyone with Kraka off-spring, I would be more than pleased to hear from you.

Bill
Oh what a ngiht. Kraka doesn't have to wait any longer. He now has six sons and one daughter. It all begain at 5.30pm last night and finished at 6.30am this morning at the emergency vet hospital. After waiting for theatre space for Ivory to have a caesarean we finally got everyone home again at 6am this morning.

Ivory is a perfect mother, she is not stressing at anything and has quickly picked up on cleaning up after the pups.

All pups are very strong and healthy, and mum is eating well. I have attached a photo taken shortly after our return home when everyone was setttled into their new bed. Watch this space for progress photos.

It is now my turn to go to bed and heaven help anyone who decides I have to be woken after 36 hours without sleep!!

Happy New Year everyone :cheers:

Bill

The long-awaited and long-planned mating between Ch Nevedith Kfa Kraka (Imp UK) and Ch Berinswift Ivory Pearl took place recently. Any Christmas/New Year plans have now been changed with the anticipated whelping.
I have been keeping a watchful eye on this lovely dog while he was in the UK and more recently I have been following the success of his off-spring scattered internationally. I am honoured that his owner has allowed me to use him at stud.

If there is anyone with Kraka off-spring, I would be more than pleased to hear from you.

Bill
Oh what a ngiht. Kraka doesn't have to wait any longer. He now has six sons and one daughter. It all begain at 5.30pm last night and finished at 6.30am this morning at the emergency vet hospital. After waiting for theatre space for Ivory to have a caesarean we finally got everyone home again at 6am this morning.

Ivory is a perfect mother, she is not stressing at anything and has quickly picked up on cleaning up after the pups.

All pups are very strong and healthy, and mum is eating well. I have attached a photo taken shortly after our return home when everyone was setttled into their new bed. Watch this space for progress photos.

It is now my turn to go to bed and heaven help anyone who decides I have to be woken after 36 hours without sleep!!

Happy New Year everyone :cheers:

Bill
I don't know what went wrong this is Ivory and her pups.

IMG_04851.JPG

Congratulations look forward to pics as they grow :thumbsup:

(w00t) CONGRATULATIONS! :cheers: :cheers:

I'm glad she's well and all pups are doing great.

You must be glad their finaly here!

The photo is adorable :wub:

Look fowards to seeing them as they grow!

Congratulaltions on the new arrivals Bill, Ivory certainly looks like she's coping with all that went on.

Now did Neil and Krakka have a long and sleepless night as well :sweating: :sweating:

Lisa

Congratulaltions on the new arrivals Bill, Ivory certainly looks like she's coping with all that went on.
Now did Neil and Krakka have a long and sleepless night as well :sweating: :sweating:

Lisa
Hi Lisa

We let Neil and Kraka know that the pups were on their way, but not sure if they stayed up all night waiting for the final count!! What do you think??? :D

Regards

Bill

Well done Bill and Ivory, look forward to heaps of photos. :thumbsup:

Bill
This is the only girl in the litter taken yesterdad 3/1/2009. Thanks for your post Grif It's not heaps, but It's a start.

Bill

IMG_0512.JPG

Congrats Bill on the new pups for Ivory. Thanks for the pics-look forward to seeing them grow.

Congrats Bill on the new pups for Ivory. Thanks for the pics-look forward to seeing them grow.
Hi Gary

Thank you, I appreciate your post. Both Ivory and the puppies are healthy and eating well. I'll wait until all the puppies colours are set before I post the photos.

Regards

Bill

Congratulations Ivory and Kraka! (And Bill and Janice!)

Pretty markings!

Looking forward to more pics soon! ;)

Pretty markings!

Thanks Lana

It won't be long before colours are set, then the camera will be clicking. :rolleyes:

Regards

Bill

Pretty markings!

Thanks Lana

It won't be long before colours are set, then the camera will be clicking. :rolleyes:

Regards

Bill
Here is the first of the progress photos taken today at 8 days old. The girl is the parti at the front of the photo. The boys are beginning to show their true colours (already) and I'm very happy with what we're getting as they develop. Their strength and speed continues to be at the fore, and cutting nails for the first time was a feat in itself. The whelping box is becoming a race circuit for those that decide it is time to find mum, first in first served!! :)

Bill

IMG_0534.JPG

Aaaaw, Bill they look really lovely.

Got a lot of Mum's white there - pretty :wub:

Mmmmmmm Puppy Breath. Good luck with your littleuns.

:luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back