The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champ Photos 1/16/2008

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Brilliant pics Trish - us racers are so lucky to have good photographers who are happy to share their pics :thumbsup: Didn't spot mine though :( perhaps next time :D

:) Great photos Trish, it's lovely for people to see their dog's in action.

Well done to all finalists half coat's ,full coats ,and vc winners ,it was a great day for a lot of people. :)

Great pic's Trisha.

I nearly had a heart attack when i saw pic 13 down of my Ty ( Elvire ) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) just coming back after a terrible injury at the champs last year.

Now we all Know how he manages to get hurt on the lure :teehee: bless him :- "

Still great photos. and im glad to say he is fine. :sweating:

well done.

June Jonigk said:
Brilliant pics Trish - us racers are so lucky to have good photographers who are happy to share their pics :thumbsup:   Didn't spot mine though :(   perhaps next time :D

sorry june that i didnt get any of yours this time,but i must have deleted about 200 because of the poor quality :(

its the luck of the draw which are decent enough to share with you all :thumbsup:

did you take any videos of the finals june???

junefoster8 said:
Great pic's Trisha.
I nearly had a heart attack when i saw pic 13 down of my Ty ( Elvire ) (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t)   just coming back after a terrible injury at the champs last year.

Now we all Know how he manages to get hurt on the lure :teehee: bless him :- "

Still great photos. and im glad to say he is fine. :sweating:

well done.

its the first time ive stood at the finish at the champs and i can tell you there was many a race that i had my heart in my mouth with how hard they go into that lure :sweating: the little uns where the worst too :p :teehee:

Last edited by a moderator:
great photos trish love 2one off deadly solution also love the way deadly spirits is laying on the lure thanks mate :thumbsup:

Some brilliant pictures there, well done Trish :thumbsup:

Looks like you all had a great meeting.

trish g said:
i dont know most dogs in the pics apart from my boy noble lochs :D and the northern ones :)so just hope ive got most peoples  :sweating:
You got mine trish (w00t) :thumbsup: ,thanx, he's the fawn and white dog in red coat, with very very BIG ears and pink nose :D :D , racing name, Night Spirit, in pic 26 27 and 28 . Such lovely pics you take trish, think I may want copies of those if thats OK :thumbsup:

All the best shaz john and the boys xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see any of my little crumpet pie Edee :( or Lily :( or were they too fast for the camera :- " :lol:

I have seen some great shots of my other baby Wilf though, so thank you Trish they really have made me smile :thumbsup:

lamping man said:
Really nice pics Trish :thumbsup:   Not much sunshine at Moreton so it would seem. I did especially like the people pictures. The Northern folks were a lovely group. Jacquie and Dave with their dogs.... fantastic. They will love those, for sure.Well done Trish for providing those momentos for those concerned :thumbsup:

Couldn't agree more Chris :thumbsup:

trish g said:
June Jonigk said:
Brilliant pics Trish - us racers are so lucky to have good photographers who are happy to share their pics :thumbsup:    Didn't spot mine though :(   perhaps next time :D

sorry june that i didnt get any of yours this time,but i must have deleted about 200 because of the poor quality :(

its the luck of the draw which are decent enough to share with you all :thumbsup:

Trish I had the video camera there and tripod, and meant to record the finals - but I was so hyped up about Sweep running in the final, and wanting to get him ready, that I couldn't concentrate. I so wish I could have filmed them though, cos so many lovely people won, and I would have loved to give them the video of it :( My brother will be there at the 3rd Champs though, and he has promised to do the videoing, or get one of his girls to - so we'll be OK then :thumbsup: I really enjoy the editing part too, so I hope not to let you all down next time :cheers:

Hey Trish, little Smidge will be running at the next Champs - you won't be able to miss him - I'm sure he's gonna sprout horns by then (w00t) - well he does have the Devil in him :devil: :lol: :lol:

June Jonigk said:
trish g said:
June Jonigk said:
Brilliant pics Trish - us racers are so lucky to have good photographers who are happy to share their pics :thumbsup:    Didn't spot mine though :(   perhaps next time :D

Trish I had the video camera there and tripod, and meant to record the finals - but I was so hyped up about Sweep running in the final, and wanting to get him ready, that I couldn't concentrate. I so wish I could have filmed them though, cos so many lovely people won, and I would have loved to give them the video of it :( My brother will be there at the 3rd Champs though, and he has promised to do the videoing, or get one of his girls to - so we'll be OK then :thumbsup: I really enjoy the editing part too, so I hope not to let you all down next time :cheers:

Hey Trish, little Smidge will be running at the next Champs - you won't be able to miss him - I'm sure he's gonna sprout horns by then (w00t) - well he does have the Devil in him :devil: :lol: :lol:

i know the feeling june,when mine are running im that bothered about watching how they run and thinking about catching them that i carnt always think about the camera round my neck (w00t) .

carnt believe smidge will be running at the next one :eek: where did the time go :wacko:

what weight group will he be in?

its going to be good to see the pups start out in their racing career and watch them progress :thumbsup: :huggles:

I think his first open might be the Sporting now, as I'm told they can run from 10 months old. He will be 11 months. Don't expect him to do anything, but at least it's a bit of practice in before the Champs when he will be 1 year and 5 days old :huggles: I'm hoping when he loses his bit of puppy lard, he will be 22lbs, but he might not go down that far - he's 23 and a half lbs at the moment - don't want that dreaded 24lb group, but looks like we might get it :sweating: :unsure:

Trish, brillant pics once again :thumbsup:

2 good ones my whippie thank you very much :huggles:

June Jonigk said:
I think his first open might be the Sporting now, as I'm told they can run from 10 months old.  He will be 11 months.  Don't expect him to do anything, but at least it's a bit of practice in before the Champs when he will be 1 year and 5 days old :huggles:   I'm hoping when he loses his bit of puppy lard, he will be 22lbs, but he might not go down that far - he's 23 and a half lbs at the moment - don't want that dreaded 24lb group, but looks like we might get it  :sweating: :unsure:

its possible that our little noah could be in the same weight group when hes ready,hes almost 7 months and weighing 22lb 4oz and i dont think he will grow much more now if any at all,or im hoping :thumbsup:

will be watching out for little smidge and wish him all the luck in the world :huggles:

trish g said:
June Jonigk said:
I think his first open might be the Sporting now, as I'm told they can run from 10 months old.  He will be 11 months.  Don't expect him to do anything, but at least it's a bit of practice in before the Champs when he will be 1 year and 5 days old :huggles:   I'm hoping when he loses his bit of puppy lard, he will be 22lbs, but he might not go down that far - he's 23 and a half lbs at the moment - don't want that dreaded 24lb group, but looks like we might get it  :sweating: :unsure:

its possible that our little noah could be in the same weight group when hes ready,hes almost 7 months and weighing 22lb 4oz and i dont think he will grow much more now if any at all,or im hoping :thumbsup:

will be watching out for little smidge and wish him all the luck in the world :huggles:

Thanks Trish. I don't think Smidge had reached Noah's weight by 7 months, so he might go a bit bigger yet :sweating: What will be will be though eh? That's what we say :teehee: At least you will have the winter to get him going ready for the start of next season :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back