The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champ Results

debbie

debbie
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
vets

35lb ludicrus

28lb bally so, well done alison and colin

21lb little flyer

maid for this

17lb bitch,s

nch beside the point

r-up no angel

19lb

vets35lb ludicrus

28lb bally so, well done alison and colin

21lb little flyer

maid for this

17lb bitch,s

nch beside the point

r-up no angel

19lb

evolution

mochara

21lb

nch southern touch

r-up ad lib

sweens just won,well done bill :thumbsup:

23lb bitch,s

dark gem

candy mill

25lb

nch sween 15.72

r-up darlo,s delight

27lb

nch black diamond 15.44

r-up secret spot

29lb

sunkist

push the button

35lb dog winner Mr Sheen, runner up Wor Black, nice one David :thumbsup:

ooh i c fleesh is posting on here so hopefully its the card :thumbsup:

Scr Love Lockdown 14.72

Raggie Black, Springwell Rose

Sup Vet BallySo , r-up Maid for This, w/d Ludacris

Sup Birch Southern Touch, r-up Black Diamond

others Floless, Secrets Wish, Anagram, Sunkist, Sween, Dark Gem, Mochara, B. the Poin

Sup Dog Classic Rock, r-up Tennessee

others Mr Sheene, Lennys Legs, Mister Bit, Maid your Point, Peak Plus,

Dramatize, Charlie Pig, Run Once More

Vet Scr Avit, Four Sale, Hellbent

Last edited by a moderator:
well done all the winners and big well done to dramatize. :thumbsup:

Big well done Nick with Lovelockdown new he would do it,also to Floless great result and i see the Harper family had a great champs all done you proud guys.Well done to all other dogs that got there nbch :thumbsup:

great days racing well done to everyone. :thumbsup: would just like to say a big thanks the fed commitee the prize table looked fantastic also a big thanks to highgate greyhound stadium and the hard working staff spot on great day. :thumbsup:

NOT SUNKIST, 29LB WINNER WAS PUSH THE BUTTON !!! DON'T KILL ME LINDA (BROOM) PLEASE :-

well done to all winners and runners ;) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

a special well done to the old hall neil ireane with blacky jake n mary with charlie and elaine n sally with eve :thumbsup:

hope your seein this mr daffy duck boing boing the old hall lol (w00t) :clown: :thumbsup:

and last but not least piglet with johnny well done son :thumbsup:

this may take some time first thanks to mate Karen for taking me today :thumbsup: was pleased to see joyce it must have been hard but i'm so glad you came ! on to the racing and have to say i really enjoyed watching some brill racers from the vets right through to the scr well done Ballyso taking sup vet from a gutsy run from Maid for this, onto the bitches and well done Rob and Tina with Southrn Touch taking Sup she ran brill :thumbsup: now the dog Sup and another brill win from Rocky what can you say he'd one hell of a dog lol :oops:well done Vicky and mark with your 3 taking they all ran brill :thumbsup:well done linda getting runner up sunkist, well done Tam and Keeley cookie ran really well taking runner up big well done to Cath and Dennis your little lad did you proud Run once more, well done Piglet with Johnny "charlie pig" great run from him, well done Erica and Jeff with Dramatize he looked very good today :thumbsup: also big well done Paul and Maureen with Peak Plus whos showing he can run the bends as well as the straights, jake and mary with Tennessee first time i'v seen him run the bend wow he can run !! last as to be Dave and Di with Bentley Nch Mr Sheene i'v never heard so many people shouting a dog on :thumbsup: i like i think most people at champs was over the moon for you he ran fab for you well done sorry if i forgot anyone

amazing day today :wub:

massive well done to my dad with mister bit, lenny got his second title (w00t)

also well done to all the other winners :thumbsup:

Big well done Nick with Love Lockdown, ;) always thought you had it in the bag for this one mate. :lol: keep it up. :thumbsup: di

We have had a good day racing my little dog Rolly [Run once more] got is 1st Bend Title. I would like to thank Wendy and Steve for letting me have him well done Rolly.Also well done to Jim Raggie Black & Mister Bit & Runner up Bally Pride & Short and curly & No anger Well done to all of you

Just wanted to say well done to everyone who competed today and especially to all those who floated home with a title winner. Missing seeing you all but will hopefully be out and about in the new year.

Hope everyone came off safe and well

well done everyone today, a great day,s racing with some very close races, Sup Nbch Ballyso :thumbsup: for Colin and Alison ( thanx for taking me ) Neil with another title in the bag for Nbch Lenny,s Leg,s :thumbsup: ,Nbch Charlie Pig for andrew :thumbsup: , Vet Nbch Hellbent :thumbsup: for ricky, Vet Nbch Four sale :thumbsup: for Michelle,n,Peter, R-up ad lib for Gary,n,dee, R-up Roger the dodger for Kate, R-up Zackerella for Keiran,n,sharon, R-up soul2soul for anth,R-up wor black for daniel and finally what can i say about our Aycliffe Hero BENTLY NBCH MR SHEEN :thumbsup: , well done Dave a well deserved title.

would like to wish louise,Gina and ken and of caurse FLOLESS a very big WELL DONE, ran amazingly :clown: (w00t)

also to davie and MR SHEEN, hope he starts as he means to go on davie :thumbsup:

also well done to everyone else that competed and either won or lost because there has been some great races

im very proud or roger that was the first time out the boxes this year and came second chuffed to bits with him (w00t)

thanks for a great day and thankgod it stayed dry but by gum it was frrreezziinng :lol: :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back