The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:) champs_3.JPG

Not a Lancashire dogs but we were realy pleased how Soulman (Parkstone Soulman) ran all day to cxome 2nd in his weight group final.

:oops: Otis finished 3rd after his terrible trap ........Congrats John and Tina .....Oh and head trapper ;) you've done wonders with him :huggles:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll let lampy put a few on now :D

Just adding the few i took today

116_1673.jpg

116_1674.jpg

Looking suspicious (has she been on the voddy already)

116_1676.jpg

116_1677.jpg

116_1678.jpg

Forgot to say (as I was kmnackard last night)

A bit thank you to everyone for the cards and a big thank you to Elaine for the lovely cake.

What a GREAT weekend, :) many thanks to Elaine Lorraine for the lovely cake, and to everyone who came over for a drink to help us celebrate :thumbsup: A big well done to Spry Zorro & Mo on reaching the semis in there 1st champs :thumbsup:

Well done to Dave & Diane with Seth :thumbsup:

Congratulations to everyone who made a final, and became half coats or full champs. :thumbsup:

Well done to John & Tina with Soulman :thumbsup: this is the first time i"ve seen him run and he ran like a dream, if he could only get out as quick as he finishes. :huggles:

Great pics Lloyd, Henry & Andy :cheers: love the one of Mo going in for the lure Henry :cheers: see Andy size dosent matter does it. :- "

Well Done All :thumbsup:

I had a good day only got as far as the semi's my old boy's five next month so he hasn't done too bad. :wub:

Nice to see Harry do well in his first heat i bet Sue H hasn't stopped praising that dog.

The Northern had a fantstic time I have lost my voice this morning shouting for all those finalists.

We will all be back next year and i'm sure with a good wind behind us and a lot of luck we'll be up there again in the finals. :cheers:

Well done to the WCRA for a fantastic set of Championship racing through the year you should be proud and a slap on the back to you all.

Well done to Tina And Colin I think you're feeding those boys rocket fuel. or like i said Curried Brussels. (w00t)

Well Done Summer Breeze :cheers:

Thanks for a good day, Great company, fantastic racing and some blooming good dogs. :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]What more could you ask for[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
A big well done to all the new champions and half coats :cheers: :D And a big well done to Seth.. Deadly Cocktail, Diane and Dave are sooooo chuffed to pieces with him :D :D Little Walter must learn he's not bagged the race till he's crossed the line lol :lol: It was a brilliant day with some really good racing - 2 in the same final can't be dissapointed with that :D Once again WELL DONE to everyone!!! :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back