The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

What a great day it was, and weekend. WELL DONE WCRCH Summer Breeze, Leslie and Mark, Bill says(thats my girl) :huggles: :cheers: Also well done to all finalists, winners and :cheers: to Maximum Spirit taking second to Deadly Cocktail :cheers: I knew they could do it, and also big huge well done to Akela, another promising dog :huggles: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: to all who took part and thank you to the WCRA for a never forgotten weekend. I would like to say thankyou to Jacquie and Jim for all there support with our babies running , they came all that way, had no runners, and supported all owners, they are stars, thank you.

GOOD LUCK :luck: :luck: :luck: to all dogs at the sporting, and we will see you all next year

all the best shaz John and boys

peddermccoy said:
What a great day it was, and weekend. WELL DONE WCRCH Summer Breeze, Leslie and Mark, Bill says(thats my girl) :huggles: :cheers: Also well done to all finalists, winners and :cheers: to Maximum Spirit taking second to Deadly Cocktail :cheers: I knew they could do it, and also big huge well done to Akela, another promising dog :huggles: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: to all who took part and thank you to the WCRA for a never forgotten weekend. I would like to say thankyou to Jacquie and Jim for all there support with our babies running , they came all that way, had no runners, and supported all owners, they are stars, thank you.

GOOD LUCK :luck: :luck: :luck: to all dogs at the sporting, and we will see you all next year

You're right Sharon, Jacquie & Jim are stars :thumbsup:

I would like to thank them, yourself & John for all you're support :cheers:

See you next year :thumbsup: .........Diane.

Also a HUGE WELL DONE :cheers: to Touch of the North, coming second in the Final. Dad says, keep those flags flying boys, :thumbsup: :wub:

Also a HUGE WELL DONE :cheers: to Touch of the North, coming second in the Final. Dad says, keep those flags flying boys, :thumbsup: :wub:

naylorwhippets said:
peddermccoy said:

Your more than welcome Dianne, and give a big :wub: kiss to seth from dad, he is very very proud of him :huggles:

naylorwhippets said:
peddermccoy said:

Your more than welcome Dianne, give Seth a big :wub: kiss from dad, he is very very proud of him :huggles:

Your more than welcome Dianne, and give a big :wub: kiss to seth from dad, he is very very proud of him :huggles:

May I say well done to Siena :cheers: - 2nd in his final at his first champs - I know Joanna is over the moon :cheers:

Not ex 28lbs

1. WCRCh Run At Mill

2. Siena

3. Dee's Double

4. Master Yoda

naylorwhippets said:
peddermccoy said:

Your more than welcome :thumbsup: The way my nerves were on Sunday, you would of thought I had a dog running :blink:

I must admit I felt quite smug when Seth won the 26lb group :- "

Zephyr said:
May I say well done to Siena :cheers:   - 2nd in his final at his first champs - I know Joanna is over the moon :cheers:
Not ex 28lbs

1. WCRCh Run At Mill

2. Siena

3. Dee's Double

4. Master Yoda

YES, well done to Sienna getting second place in final, what a dog, joanna has worked very hard with him, and he is amazing.

all the best shaz and john (trapper),xxxx

I don't think she comes on here but I talked to Joanna yesterday and she was thrilled by Siena's place in the final. He did really well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Darcia said:
Thanks for putting on the results Judy - looks like you had a good day with Kaos! Well done.
also well done to all the finalists and those made up to Champs.

Thanks Darc :D ........ but where were you? We missed you. Not at Speedway by any chance? Are you any further forward with saving it ?

Just adding our well done wishes to all finalists. There were some good races, and even though we were out early, we enjoyed watching the joy on people's faces as their dogs did so well.

I think it was an excellent move by the WCRA to move the bends to each end of the season. The track was perfect. I hope it stays the same next year :thumbsup:

posting pics on my website tommorow, here's a few tasters :))

DSC_6148.jpg

DSC_6122.jpg

DSC_6185.jpg

DSC_6173.jpg

Judy said:
Darcia said:
Thanks for putting on the results Judy - looks like you had a good day with Kaos! Well done.
also well done to all the finalists and those made up to Champs.

Thanks Darc :D ........ but where were you? We missed you. Not at Speedway by any chance? Are you any further forward with saving it ?

Hi Judy,

No, not at the speedway, but nothing to run and I as I have said many a time before, not really keen on Moreton. There was a time when I would have travelled anyway, without the dogs, but sadly have lost the spark. Hoping that it will come back next spring, am planning to get going again then - the whole year has been a wipeout what with injuries, kennel cough etc etc...... Roll on 2007. (although we will be club racing over the winter - just not at Glos - you know why and nothing to do with you, sorry, would like to have come next Sunday).

So, perhaps we should meet up for a drink instead! and June, missed you too!!!

Darc

We'll miss you at Glos. but see you soon anyway for that drink :cheers:

A BIG WELL DONE TO SUMMA BREEZE ON GAINING HER TITLE. Sam is proud to have run with you Sash. Have you come down to earth yet Lesley and Mark?

Well done also to sister Uptown Girl for winning at the Northern PWRC.

Audrey and Sam

Thanx Audrey & Sam ,Sash and Belle hope to see you both soon(please let us know of any pending meetings).Some people may ask "what would have been the result if the bend was 245?", well .just the same she won by a good distance :p

Love and hug for Sam see you all soon :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back