The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
finalez said:
Thanx Audrey & Sam ,Sash and Belle hope to see you both soon(please let us know of any pending meetings).Some people may ask "what would have been the result if the bend was 245?", well .just the same she won by a good distance :p   Love and hug for Sam see you all soon :thumbsup:

Your girl did perfectly well ......That was always going to be another one of her days :thumbsup: ......Little or not :- " .......Can't wait till next year as there are loads of 14 - 16 lb ders coming up :thumbsup:

Strike Whippets said:
finalez said:
Thanx Audrey & Sam ,Sash and Belle hope to see you both soon(please let us know of any pending meetings).Some people may ask "what would have been the result if the bend was 245?", well .just the same she won by a good distance :p   Love and hug for Sam see you all soon :thumbsup:

Your girl did perfectly well ......That was always going to be another one of her days :thumbsup: ......Little or not :- " .......Can't wait till next year as there are loads of 14 - 16 lb ders coming up :thumbsup:

Well put Hannah :thumbsup: Nothing was gonna touch Sash that day :D

But I think she needs to go up a group :- " else my poor little Edee will need a rocket behind her, just to keep up with her :sweating:

Oh defo put her up a group :thumbsup: as our Tinks, bro Blue and her sis Tilda don't want them fast uns down there either ...... :lol: ......

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed - she won very well. No doubt about it. :cheers:

Strike Whippets said:
Oh defo put her up a group  :thumbsup:   as our Tinks, bro Blue and her sis Tilda don't want them fast uns down there either ...... :lol: ......
They need to go up as well then Hannah :lol:

Yes I know there are a fair few little ones coming along(out of good stock aswell (w00t) ) so although it's been quiet for a time I think it will be very competative next year.Look foward to some real good races with all our little babes :wub: :sweating: :thumbsup:

finalez said:
Yes I know there are a fair few little ones coming along(out of good stock aswell (w00t) ) so although it's been quiet for a time I think it will be very competative next year.Look foward to some real good races with all our little babes :wub:   :sweating:   :thumbsup:

Tink says she seconds that :lol: .......If the little ones wern't there, then we'd naturally have to breed from bigger girls thus ending in bigger racers :blink: ......Long live the proper LITTLE/ORIGINAL Whippets :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back