The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Champs

DavidH

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
supreme run off

secret spot

insane jane

prada

rc,

rc,black diamond

rc,anogram,pulled out of run off done her stoppers

rc inshala

18 chrises,????is itweardale badger???

insane jane,from secret spot,from prada

well done george and val heard she looked very strong :luck:

well done all the r.c, and runners up and runners :luck:

Vets 20lb

Shameless

Rapid Stag

Doriva RVCH

24lb

totty maud

Rags to riches

Silver Spark RVCH

28lb

Yaxi

Boomerang

witch Five RVCH

32LB

Jack the lad RVCH

Arnold

Afew more I know

RCH Black Diamond r.up Shes no white(26lb)

RCH Cracked the ice r.up Burnt Sugar (32lb)

supreme run off
secret spot

insane jane

prada

rc,

rc,black diamond

rc,anogram,pulled out of run off done her stoppers

rc inshala

18 chrises,????is itweardale badger???
Is 'Secret Spot' Chris H's?

not goin to put whole prog on but il give u those with titles and r/up

i know supreme veteran went to doriva

16lb rch ones genevieve r/up hannah monatana

18lb rch weardale badger r/up sacha fierce

20lb rch prada r/up southern touch

22lb rch inshalla r/up candymill

24lb rch insane jane r/up mimzee mu

26lb rch black diamond r/up shes snow white

28lb rch secret spot r/up sunkist?

30lb rch anagram r/up mollys mate

32lb rch cracked the ice r/up burnt sugar

all i know after this is insane jane won supreme. congratultions to the haggarts :thumbsup:

Thanks Carole :thumbsup:

Well done everyone.

Thanks Carol, Well done everyone. See you there tomorrow

Brilliant days racing!! Congratulations to Valerie and George with Insane Jane on taking supreme well done Moose. Special well done to our dogs for the day Weardale Badger and Secret Spot, seems the kennel maids did their job ok, thanks Chris for getting them ready for us (w00t) Yvonne not often you struggle to get your words out but you did after Megans race well done Cracked the Ice and well done to all the other champs of today. Looking forward to tomorrow should be a more relaxed day for us. Good luck to everyone for scratch and dog day :luck:

thanks to all the workers for a good days racing :thumbsup: well done to all the winners today, some very close races :sweating: a special well done to chris with his 2 getting their titles, tony with little one's genieve, tina & rob with southern touch getting runner up, malcom with mim-zee-mu who looked very impressive (one to watch out for), anagrtam looking good, hope her stoppers are ok soon, doriva winning the vets for the 2nd year in a row and of course insane jane, always looks impressive and today she was certainly on fire :thumbsup:

good luck everyone 2mrw :luck:

Congratulations to all, it was a brilliant days racing. :thumbsup: Thank you to all the workers that make sure everything runs so well and so smoothly.

well done bwra on a well run days racing and too les and linda for all there work getting track ready :thumbsup: well done george and val with insane jane she ran great :thumbsup: big well done too john and jeane with doriva she ran great to win the sup vet for the secod year running :thumbsup: and well done all chps and runners up :thumbsup: and well done my badger taking her title being wrong from season was a nice shock and secret spot showing her class big thanks too sadie and karen for running my dogs with me being one handed so to speak you did them proud :thumbsup: i might get used to just watching them run tho lol so might get a zip on cast made for when this one comes off

i know that hannah montana was second in the heats to tonys ones genevive but emmas sapphire flash was runner up in the class.

well done to all the workers on a job well done

have to start by saying big big thanks to my son Matt who's been walking Megan since we got back from scotland she ran brill taking her first Rch title :D she got in the final last year at just 1 year old and went one better this year at 2 years old yesterday hope your dad ( cracked it ) was looking down on you Rch Cracked the ice, really pleased with poppy "hellsdouble" she ran brill to get in the final again, well done karen and sadie sure you'll have people lining up for your skills as kennel maids lol and i think thats a zip on cast anyway chris :- big well done to mates george and val taking Sup Rch with Moose " Insane Jane " also John and Jean with Sup Vet doriva 2 years running, good luck everyone runnng sunday :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
well done george & val and sup/rch insane jane she was unstoppable :thumbsup:

well done all the other winners & runners up.

i am very proud of penny she did everything that was asked of her winning her 20lb title,anything after that would have been a bonus.

well done to the B.W.R.A. on a well run open also les and north/notts for having the track in tip-top condition :thumbsup:

looking forward the dogs and scratch today good luck to all

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back