The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Hellooooooooooooooo

Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing

a crocodile cannot stick its tongue out

Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur

Some lions mate over 50 times a day

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue

hope you can all contain yourselves.... ;)

Hellooooooooooooooo

Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing

a crocodile cannot stick its tongue out

Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur

Some lions mate over 50 times a day

The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue

hope you can all contain yourselves.... ;)
-_- -_- You'll never get that time back Hely :teehee: :p

mmmmmmmm.......think i'll come back as a Lioness :- (w00t)

PMSL Sonia :teehee:

here ya go...one more....

Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure

now you will have to wait until tomorrow for more....dont want to overload your Brains ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
helen...do you buy those harvest chewy bars cos they have crap...i mean interesting facts on them..eg there are more sheep in wales than people or my particular fav..slugs have 4 noses.. kids learn whilst having their lunch :teehee:

helen...do you buy those harvest chewy bars cos they have crap...i mean interesting facts on them..eg there are more sheep in wales than people or my particular fav..slugs have 4 noses.. kids learn whilst having their lunch :teehee:

How do they pick which one to blow :-

eeuurghhhh..when i ripped out the shed the other weekend the amount of those hideous things i put my hand on...YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

afternoooon :teehee:

ok folks...here goes.....

The shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes

There are more chickens than people in the world

A dime has 118 ridges around the edge

It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open

Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks or it will digest itself

There are more chickens than people in the world

that amazes me because just my dogs alone account for around 9 chickens a day between them at the moment (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

My local feed store has whole frozen chickens for dogs at £3 -00 each, big ones too!!!!!!!! So that's where some have gone.

Can't think of any useless bits of information at the moment. :unsure:

More useless trivia......

The human brain stops growing at age 18, and is 80% water. Your skin weighs twice as much as your brain. The storage capacity of the human brain is about 4 terabytes (4,000 gigabytes).

A peanut is a legume, not nut.

Honey is the only food that cannot spoil.

Mel Blanc, the voice of Bugs Bunny, was allergic to carrots.

A pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutes.

A blue whale gains approximately 200 pounds a day for the first seven months of its life.

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off

An elephant can be pregnant for two years.

The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.

All polar bears are left-handed.

The human body has 70,000 miles of blood vessels.

:teehee: :wacko: :D (w00t)

The human brain stops growing at age 18, and is 80% water. Your skin weighs twice as much as your brain. The storage capacity of the human brain is about 4 terabytes (4,000 gigabytes).

A blue whale gains approximately 200 pounds a day for the first seven months of its life.

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off

The fingerprints of koala bears are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.

OI MRS :blink:

youve nicked my job :teehee: :teehee:

Hmmmmmmm..........think i'll come back as a pig instead :D (w00t) :teehee: :p

Thinking of my ex-husband I think I would come back as a Praying Mantis.......female obviously!!! :))

Sorry Hely, was a little bored cos things had gone quiet on the auction ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back