The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
afternoon...

On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily :eek:

afternoon...

On average, 12 newborns will be given to the wrong parents daily :eek:

aaah..that explains it then...somewhere there are five angelic,tidy and well mannered children....while i have the offspring of the beverly hillbillies :wacko:

anyone watch that thing about boy george? it was absolutely brilliant and the lad who played him was just excellent and what a beautiful face he has..couldnt take me eyes off him

top tune..

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone watch that thing about boy george? it was absolutely brilliant and the lad who played him was just excellent and what a beautiful face he has..couldnt take me eyes off him

top tune..

i recorded it...havent had a chance to watch it yet :thumbsup:

Food theme today...... :thumbsup:

The fortune cookie was invented in 1916 by George Jung, a Los Angeles noodlemaker

In Bavaria, beer isn't considered an alcoholic drink but rather a staple food

Ice cream was originally made without sugar and eggs

In South Africa, termites are often roasted and eaten by the handful, like pretzels or popcorn

Really glad that I had eaten my lunch before I read about the termites.

hot hot hot here in Didders...loving it :thumbsup:

Still warm, my black greyhound is buried under her blanket, I think she feels the cold. lol (w00t)

Gypsy was doing that yesterday Anne.....mad arent they :teehee:

she has been lying under my sunlounger today though...way to hot for her :sweating:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back