The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

hely

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Useless info?

Weather forecasts?

idle chitchat?

this is the place to do it :teehee:

oh ok here goes :teehee:

just had a chinese and a cup of tea

now watching playhouse disney what exciting stuff :blink:

I'm just off to have beef stroganoff with spaghetti as a change to having rice!! :teehee:

LOL !!!

im having a vindaloooooo (low cal of course) ;)

Not long had some delicious fishcakes for my tea :) Just watching some tv now and having a browse online

Not long had some delicious fishcakes for my tea :) Just watching some tv now and having a browse online

oohh i love fishcakes, salmon ones are my fav :thumbsup:

Useless info? On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colorful andCats often rub up against people and furniture to lay their scent and mark their territory. They do it this way, as opposed to the way dogs do it, because they have scent glands in their faces.

Weather forecasts? Partly Cloudy, Wind: W at 12 mph, Humidity: 61%

idle chitchat? just about to have my dinner and iv got a banana bread baking in the oven which smells yummy!!

hows that hely :p

Useless info? On average, dogs have better eyesight than humans, although not as colorful andCats often rub up against people and furniture to lay their scent and mark their territory. They do it this way, as opposed to the way dogs do it, because they have scent glands in their faces.

idle chitchat? just about to have my dinner and iv got a banana bread baking in the oven which smells yummy!!

flippen eck....your good (w00t)

flippen eck....your good (w00t)

:D

Great idea to have a Chinwag thread. :)

I just made Spaghetti Bolognese (vegetarian style) which was lovely. Probably one of my favourite meals. :thumbsup:

Evening all :D

I've just finished my spinach and cheese cannelloni - very nice it was too :thumbsup:

.......... and my new lure machine arrived today (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

evening all

just about to have cheese & onion on toast just fancy it

Evening all :D I've just finished my spinach and cheese cannelloni - very nice it was too :thumbsup:

oh yeay, jane its arrived, are you pleased with it? :)

useless information you wanted hely? ok..lets rock

had 3 bags of hula hoops and a large vodka....

dyed me hair red..the aim was florence and the machine..the result was more ronald macdonald..oh well....

my teenage son's mates have come round..blazin' squad i call em..its really like havin a crappy boyband round..i told them if they polished up the dance routines i will upgrade em to the mighty JLS.....cos they only have one shot.......

keep playing this song

cos i love it... 

want to know why jason derulo says his name in every song...surely we all know its him....

flynn just gave me a kiss :wub:

love louie spence cos he is fabulousth daaaarling!

and the most important one....can someone please smack one on justin bieber......he has to go

Evening all :D I've just finished my spinach and cheese cannelloni - very nice it was too :thumbsup:

It's fabbo, Katie :D Sooooooooooo pleased with it!! Rod's thought of everything :thumbsup:

I'm going to give it a run tomorrow afternoon if the rain holds off ..... will take some piccies and let you know how it goes :D

Having my first glass of wine since last weekend (w00t) ........ not felt well enough until now but seems like I'm back on track :clown: :clown: :clown:

Last edited by a moderator:

It's fabbo, Katie :D Sooooooooooo pleased with it!! Rod's thought of everything :thumbsup:

I'm going to give it a run tomorrow afternoon if the rain holds off ..... will take some piccies and let you know how it goes :D

good, im well pleased with mine, even if i cant take it out yet,

looking forward to your piccys tomorrow :)

useless information you wanted hely? ok..lets rock 

had 3 bags of hula hoops and a large vodka....

dyed me hair red..the aim was florence and the machine..the result was more ronald macdonald..oh well....

my teenage son's mates have come round..blazin' squad i call em..its really like havin a crappy boyband round..i told them if they polished up the dance routines i will upgrade em to the mighty JLS.....cos they only have one shot.......

keep playing this song

Evening Ronald :clown:

jason derulo ..who the eck is that :wacko:

im just waiting for my vindaloo to arrive and im gonna watch celebrity juice...cos Keith lemon is the funniest man alive and i want to marry him ;)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back