The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Chinwag Thread

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
got loads to do but cant be fannied to do anything..got my ickle coco sat on me lap giving me lots of kisses!!!

err excuse me...it is not dripping grease.......its dripping vindaloooooo :teehee:

HAPPY.gif

Have a great Easter weekend everyone ,im away to liz's for a few days ,so behave!!!!!!! :teehee:

HAPPY.gif

Have a great Easter weekend everyone ,im away to liz's for a few days ,so behave!!!!!!! :teehee:

err think you should be saying that to yourself trac.....enjoy xx

:angry: wish my daughters mates would not point out her spelling mistakes on facebook......she is dyslexic and they know that..........drives me insane!!!!

Morning Folks.....windy and dull here :angry:
my hair needs washing but i cant be bothered :unsure:
Are you windy and dull hely or is the weather being unkind to you today (w00t)

morning all..happy easter

sunny atm but cold...they say we have rain later and over the weeend...until it happens i never believe them

hope you all been good :thumbsup:

Good morning all you nutters xx :teehee:

Hely you lazy mare..... go wash your hair :p

Sarah i will gladly give Justin B a good slap for ya ;) :lol:

Useless info for ya :-

Had hair cut last night

Put Highlights in and sat here on my arse and forgot about it :eek: ...lucky it didnt turn green :sweating:

Had Hot choccy before bed

Shreddies this morning and 2 mugs of tea

Dogs have done their business, had brekkie and gone back to bed -_-

Gonna clean loos in a minute, then clean mirors

Might get back on here later :D

There ya go Hely :p :p

Happy Easter everyone. :thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Just got back from a good walk along the canal. It's windy but not raining. :) Dogs now all asleep in their beds. :huggles: :huggles:

Good morning all, even though it's now nearly afternoon. And, no, I haven't just got out of bed :p Been to our Good Friday service.

Jonah is off on a trek up onto the moors with Richard and some church members this afternoon - hope it doesn't rain, got soaked last year! (w00t) And because Muffin hates being lifted over stiles he is coming with me to see Nicola :D May even get a walk with Fred and Stan if it doesn't rain too much :thumbsup:

lets see if i post this in the right place this time!!!! now gonna have some toasted hot x buns for lunch , then work and then out to party tonight yay!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Sarah .................guess who's trying to sing on Radio 1 :wacko: :lol: :p :teehee:

Just waved goodbye to my Fergie tractor :( but I'm a bit better off now and on my way to pick up my trailer which they borrowed to move the tractor to it's new home!!!

Catch yers l8r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p :p :p :p :p

Just waved goodbye to my Fergie tractor :( but I'm a bit better off now and on my way to pick up my trailer which they borrowed to move the tractor to it's new home!!!Catch yers l8r xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :p :p :p :p :p
Is it coming to surrey (w00t) (w00t) :lol: :lol:

useless info from me

got up at 5am down the kennels by 5.45am did 56 greyhounds

came home had a cup of tea went shopping then went down the yard and did the horse and ponies

will be off out in a bit to do more running round then back and slobbing out :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:angry: wish my daughters mates would not point out her spelling mistakes on facebook......she is dyslexic and they know that..........drives me insane!!!!
Oh poor Betsy, kids can be so cruel can't they :angry:

Happy Easter everyone - don't be stuffing too many eggs :teehee:

Behave yourself Trac, it will be pretty quiet without you (w00t) Poor Liz, how long are you staying Trac? Have fun at Poppit - we'd love to be there with you :thumbsup:

Right, back to sorting out stuff. Don't want anything back in my bedroom that I haven't worn in the last year - all got to go!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back