The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Christmas Competition

AnnSa

The one and Only ....
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
[SIZE=14pt]Right im now putting my tree up...................[/SIZE]

1......Will Kaya or Zana be the first to pull it down.

2......How many times will it be pulled down in total.

Prize for the one who can guess the closest :lol:

AnnSa said:
[SIZE=14pt]Right im now putting my tree up...................[/SIZE] 

1......Will Kaya or Zana be the first to pull it down.

2......How many times will it be pulled down in total.

Prize for the one who can guess the closest  :lol:

1. Zana

2. 10

LOL (w00t) (w00t) :cheers: :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
zana will be the first and 8 times :- " :lol:

1, Kaya with help from Zana

2, so many times you will lose count :lol:

i think joint effort, sada on the sofa directing, kyay doing the main work and zana jumping about underneith, ready to be squashed by a falling tree (w00t) (w00t)

and maybe 7 times

i think you will be picking up baubles every 10mins though :- "

It's out of the box and on the floor.

K is on the sofa watching.........Zan is on

the floor chewing it :*

1. zana (with kaya egging her on from the side lines :- " )

2. 6

good luck Ann (w00t)

Deffo be a joint effort

.......... and I reckon they will have to be banned from the room unless you're in there with them, but possibly they will pull it down twice while you're in the kitchen (until you learn your lesson :lol: :lol: )

Oh, and they will probably fuse the lights too :oops: (w00t) - that's if you are having lights this year :- "

Zana and once pulled down, then you'll fasten a piece of string to the top and attach it to a wall to stop it happening again!

I'm honestly thinking of getting a secondhand fireguard to go around my tree - its what I did when the kids were little! It might not look fab but better than a tree on the floor and pups eating baubles - or the alternative, my grinch hubby suggested no tree at all.

:blink:

I don't think it will be pulled over but I bet they will all have a good sniff and try to nick the odd bauble :- " :lol:

I have to go for Zana tipping it over, with a joint effort with general mayhem with the decorations. Oh I am so looking forward this year to putting up our treat (!), we have Zana's sister remember, these things run in families (w00t)

Suzycbee said:
I have to go for Zana tipping it over, with a joint effort with general mayhem with the decorations.  Oh I am so looking forward this year to putting up our treat (!), we have Zana's sister remember, these things run in families (w00t)
Meant to say 4 times to be tipped over, before we hear that Ann is spending Christmas with people wearing white coats!! :D

Well one of the girls is very interested in the tree.

Im charging the camera battery to see if i can catch

some evidence :*

You might get lucky and the tree not get pulled over just eaten a little or maybe a lot :lol:

My tree has been up since wednesday and so far survived a 3 yr old a 4 yrold and a 5 month old pup although Flash did eat some lammetta and a little glittery parcel dec from off the tree and was sick on thursday i know he ate because i was cleaning it up nice foil strips in his sick :blink:

He's not stole anymore yet maybe it didn't taste so good or he doesn't want a day without food again for a while lol.

I reckon you will be redecorating your tree more than in falls over .

Kaya pulled it over 5 times last year and

ate all the decorations on one side twice ;)

I think it will be Kaya first and it will be 11 times (plenty chances to show Zana the ropes) :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back