The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Christmas Cracker Meeting

milly

Who's Y Daddy?
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
ShowLetter.gif

I've booked Highgate stadium for a Saturday night race meeting on the 22nd December, so cancel all your xmas parties :D and mark it on your calendar :thumbsup:

I think santa is coming to this one :thumbsup: isn't he syko :- "

:thumbsup:

Only do it if Hazel sits on my knee again :)

milly said:
ShowLetter.gif

I've booked Highgate stadium for a Saturday night race meeting on the 22nd December, so cancel all your xmas parties :D and mark it on your calendar :thumbsup:

Just a thought, do you think it would be a good idea to have a early start, say about 4pm ish, what do you think?

The Boss

milly said:
milly said:
ShowLetter.gif

Just a thought, do you think it would be a good idea to have a early start, say about 4pm ish, what do you think?

The Boss

yes then Santa will still be awake :oops:

Sounds a good un to me Geoff, but mind Santa with the mince pies and Sherry, he can be a little enthusiastic at times, book us in at 24 lb please Geoff (fiddles ultimus) :cheers: :luck:

Have a great time guys, give me a shout if you need a hand with anything. My girls are out of action now until next year :- "

Unless you want me to enter, Connor's Dream 20lb, Connor's Legacy 24lb, Connor's Lass 24lb and Moany Moany 31lb (w00t) . They look more like ducks than dogs when they waddle up the street :- "

milly said:
ShowLetter.gif

Just to let you all know the we will be putting some cracking trophies on.

I would like to say a BIG thank you to George & Karen Platts (rodders) for donating £50 to the cost of the cracking new trophies (photes to follow)

Also the closing date to enter your dogs is FRIDAY DECEMBER 14thAlso any members bringing along their children to see santa could you please pm me so that we can put their names on a little parcel.

All the best, Geoff

milly said:
milly said:
ShowLetter.gif

I would like to say a BIG thank you to George & Karen Platts (rodders) for donating £50 to the cost of the cracking new trophies (photes to follow)

Also the closing date to enter your dogs is FRIDAY DECEMBER 14thAlso any members bringing along their children to see santa could you please pm me so that we can put their names on a little parcel.

All the best, Geoff

Child = under 11 years :- " Marie, Graham might qualify :lol:

Oh just missed the cut off age again :- " but I'll be sure to tell Graham to book his place on Santas knee :D

milly said:
milly said:
ShowLetter.gif

All the best, Geoff

Your more than welcome Geoff :thumbsup: Looking forward to the Christmas Cracker :cheers: George and Karen (all Georges work Geoff apart from the smilies :lol: )

rodders said:
milly said:
milly said:
ShowLetter.gif

All the best, Geoff

Your more than welcome Geoff :thumbsup: Looking forward to the Christmas Cracker :cheers: George and Karen (all Georges work Geoff apart from the smilies :lol: )

Well he certainly knows how to put a smile on the club members faces , thats when they see the trophies that will be on offer :thumbsup: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed George had sustained an injury to his leg,(fell over a pile of horse manure) by all accounts, I wish him a speedy recovery and that he remembers to bring with him to the Christmas Cracker event a shed load of ear defenders, to stop Karens rampages :- " . Thanks a lot for your donations so that we whippet racers can enjoy a good evenings sport, All the best to you both :cheers: :luck:

Any raffle donations would be gratfully received :cheers:

Hoping to see my mates Carole & Peter at this meeting & Chris & Rob67 :- "

Still trying to get a 4 pm start with a bit of :luck: should know by this time next week, shouldn't we Linda ;) ;) ;) :- "

Could also put on a scratch yearling race ;) Carole

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
Any raffle donations would be gratfully received :cheers: Hoping to see my mates Carole & Peter at this meeting & Chris & Rob67 :- "

Still trying to get a 4 pm start with a bit of :luck: should know by this time next week, shouldn't we Linda ;)   ;)   ;)   :- "

can't see there being a problem with that just double checking wtith David think he's still in bed from sat -_- -_-

We are really hoping for a high turn-out of dogs at this event.Even though its only a fun night out ,in total it's costing over £400 (w00t)

ie.Trophies £300,hire of track £100.

If we don't get the turn out I'm expecting,it may well be the last event I put my time and effort into.I'm sure you realise that the funds that's in the club.nowhere near covers the cost of this event.

So could everyone spread the word please,and lets make this a night to remember for all the right reasons. :thumbsup:

The Boss

milly said:
We are really hoping for a high turn-out of dogs at this event.Even though its only a fun night out ,in total it's costing over £400 (w00t) ie.Trophies £300,hire of track £100.

If we don't get the turn out I'm expecting,it may well be the last event I put my time and effort into.I'm sure you realise that the funds that's in the club.nowhere near covers the cost of this event.

So could everyone spread the word please,and lets make this a night to remember for all the right reasons. :thumbsup:

The Boss

I'll ask Vicky to put it on programme on Sunday Boss

Dear Mr Boss Man - Do we have a format for the Christmas Cracker event please??

milly said:
Any raffle donations would be gratfully received :cheers: Hoping to see my mates Carole & Peter at this meeting & Chris & Rob67 :- "

Still trying to get a 4 pm start with a bit of :luck: should know by this time next week, shouldn't we Linda ;)   ;)   ;)   :- "

As long as we are not deep in the proverbial white stuff then we would be honoured to spend some time on santa's knee (w00t) ..................and race the dogs :D As my mental age is 7 can i have a pressie too pleeeeeeeeeeeease :- " but only if santa is aged between 25 and 30 and has a six pack o:) o:)

chris

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back