The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Christmas Cracker Meeting

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just for Chris :)

SexySanta.jpg

The queue to sit on Santa's knee has just doubled :- " Never mind the format now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
RunningGreyhound.gif

Xmas Cracker

On Saturday 22nd December @ Highgate Greyhound Stadium(with special guest Santa Claus)

Whippet racing to take place in 4 weight groups @ 1/2 yd/lb(veterans to get an allowance)Up to 20,25,30 & 35 dogs & bitches all in.Also 40lb & No limit scratch plus yearling scratch.

Also Lurcher racing,un23" & 23" and over(2 runs guaranteed)

ALL DOGS TO BE BOOKED IN BY FRI 14TH DECEMBER

Any further enquiries phone Geoff(THE BOSS) 07714187260

Come along and enjoy yourselves,and keep your dogs ticking over ready for 2008.

Every dog guaranteed to win a trophy

No losers here,everyones a winner

[SIZE=14pt]Early start time to be confirmed as soon as possible[/SIZE]

Just been informed, that Highgate are putting on a FREE buffet for all of us :thumbsup: thanks to my second in command ;)

The Boss

(w00t) Sorry to high jack this post, Goeff :- " BUT you don't see meny of them in the non ped and lurcher racing field. :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsup: Diane.

Maybe he can get a santa hunk suit with attached six pack and accessories :santa:

gabbitas31 said:
(w00t) Sorry to high jack this post, Goeff :- "  BUT you don't see meny of them in the non ped and lurcher racing field. :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :thumbsup: Diane.
:lol: :thumbsup:

:cheers:

Ohh lucky me waking up with Santa on christmas morning with the santa costume hanging on the bed post ohh bliss

but the the magic of christmas wears off and I see the real santa snoring at the side of me

ah well nice to dream you never miss what you've never had

Bet you were a big hit at Christmas Steve and in demand

that is if Karen would let you out

cheers Ruth :wub: :wub: :wub:

I have the job of testing Santa's knee out before the event :clown: , but don't tell Don, wouldn't want him running away before the kiddies have seen him. :blink:

milly said:
RunningGreyhound.gif
Xmas Cracker

On Saturday 22nd December @ Highgate Greyhound Stadium(with special guest Santa Claus)

Whippet racing to take place in 4 weight groups @ 1/2 yd/lb(veterans to get an allowance)Up to 20,25,30 & 35 dogs & bitches all in.Also 40lb & No limit scratch plus yearling scratch.

Also Lurcher racing,un23" & 23" and over(2 runs guaranteed)

ALL DOGS TO BE BOOKED IN BY FRI 14TH DECEMBER

Any further enquiries phone Geoff(THE BOSS) 07714187260

Come along and enjoy yourselves,and keep your dogs ticking over ready for 2008.

Every dog guaranteed to win a trophy

No losers here,everyones a winner

[SIZE=14pt]Early start time to be confirmed as soon as possible[/SIZE]

my dad told me 2 ask wether theys a vetran scratch bt dont matter if not ... :p :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Yes Becki,Geoff will put a veteran scratch race on :D ,just for you and your dad :lol:

Whippet racing to take place in 4 weight groups @ 1/2 yd/lb

Wont expect too many lightweight winners then Geoff

john m said:
Whippet racing to take place in 4 weight groups @ 1/2 yd/lbWont expect too many lightweight winners then Geoff

What do you suggest then John, I'm open to suggestions.

That's why I like scratch racing :lol:

So if Hazel runs it at one yard a lb, will someone say " not much chance of a heavy weight winning Geoff" :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back