The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Christmas Cracker Meeting

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
milly said:
maggiespuppys22-10-07176.jpg

This is Charlie Lister of the non ped scene :D our Bert :thumbsup:

And not forgetting our Towzer with Storm, one of regulars :thumbsup: also our Chippy :thumbsup:

Glad you all had a great afternoon's racing! Sorry I couldn't make it.

Well done to everyone in organising a great meeting and wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous 2008. :cheers:

Thanks to Geoff and Hazel for organising a fantastic race meeting to celebrate christmas and to help us remember that whippet racing is about the three [SIZE=21pt]F's[/SIZE] fun, friendhips and ...............fantasy ( the latter being syko santa (w00t) ...... who could fail to fantasise about his six pack lol). Thanks to everyone who made it happen :cheers: :cheers:

milly said:
maggiespuppys22-10-07171.jpg

Here are just some of the raffle prizes that our very kind and generous members donated :thumbsup:

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH :thumbsup:

Good job we never brought raffle prize from our meat suppliers...................................a box of dried lungs :x :x :x How gross!!!!! ( dogs love em tho!) Am cooking them for Rob's xmas dinner (w00t) (w00t)

rob67 said:
Thanks to Geoff and Hazel for organising a fantastic race meeting to celebrate christmas and to help us remember that whippet racing is about the three [SIZE=21pt]F's[/SIZE] fun, friendhips and ...............fantasy ( the latter being syko santa  (w00t) ......  who could fail to fantasise about his six pack lol). Thanks to everyone who made it happen :cheers:   :cheers:
You've not been on the pith,have you Chris? :lol:

What the F is friendhips :lol:

By the way,Geoffs lost his gold tooth,it didn't end up in your mouth when you gave him that christmas kiss did it :b :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
rob67 said:
Thanks to Geoff and Hazel for organising a fantastic race meeting to celebrate christmas and to help us remember that whippet racing is about the three [SIZE=21pt]F's[/SIZE] fun, friendhips and ...............fantasy ( the latter being syko santa  (w00t) ......  who could fail to fantasise about his six pack lol). Thanks to everyone who made it happen :cheers:   :cheers:

By the way,Geoffs lost his gold tooth,it didn't end up in your mouth when you gave him that christmas kiss did it :b :lol:

'Friend hips' is a special thing up here in the outer hebrides (w00t) lol besides......whats an S between friends :- " Not found geoffs gold tooth yet...........may take some time to find it if swallowed. :teehee: ...............would he like it back if it emerges ;) o:)

rob67 said:
milly said:
rob67 said:

'Friend hips' is a special thing up here in the outer hebrides (w00t) lol besides......whats an S between friends :- " Not found geoffs gold tooth yet...........may take some time to find it if swallowed. :teehee: ...............would he like it back if it emerges ;) o:)

No thank you Chris,you can keep it as a souvenir,and your brown fingers as well :lol:

She has definitely got the looks :wub: :thumbsup: Think there might be model potential with that look for the camera :D

Hey............I'm on the barf diet (w00t) ............my fingers defo not brown!! :D :clown:

milly said:
maggiespuppys22-10-07167.jpg

Young Jack couldn't wait till the 25th to open his pressie, could he nana Mandy :D

CANT WAIT TO SHOW MANDY THIS IN THE MORNING THANKS FOR GREAT DAY GEOFF AND HAZLE WELL DONE EVERYONE AND A BIG THANKS TO ALL AT HIGHGATE STADIUM .

We had a phone call last night, from Ricky Clark's wife just after 7pm.

Rick & Mick arrived at the track to find an empty stadium :( they thought the meeting had been cancelled :( I did phone Rick in the week to ask if they were entering their dog, but he said their dog was injured :( but would come and watch the racing and their Ellie would like to see santa.

I did say to him that it was a 2pm start and I also told Mick at Old Hall the other sunday that it was a 2pm start :wacko:

When Ricks wife relayed my information to him, she could hear the sounds of punches being thrown, screaming, nasty swear words ie you billy sastard, you ctupid sunt.

I'm pleased to say, that santa's helpers had stayed behind to clean the reindeer shit up, and intervened to stop what could have been a very serious assault or even a murder charge.

I will phone Rick later when I've stopped laughing and changed my wet underpants (w00t) :lol:

ps I think their Ellie will be getting 2 pressies from our club for having a numpty dad and grandad :wacko: :wacko: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet young ellie would be upset about missing the dogs racing as much as missing Santa, she loves her racing but Geoff and Hazel have had a word with Santa for her and he will be leaving her presents with Geoff to pass on. The description of the events unfolding makes a good read Geoff :cheers: and a happy Christmas to Ellie.

By the looks of the pictures it was a fab afternoon :thumbsup: .

Rob's Mum and Dad made an impromtue visit yesterday (the phone rang as they turned up in the car outside) :sweating: .

Hope to see you all in the new year when the bitches are all out of season :huggles:

Fleesh said:
By the looks of the pictures it was a fab afternoon  :thumbsup: .
Rob's Mum and Dad made an impromtue visit yesterday (the phone rang as they turned up in the car outside)  :sweating: .

Hope to see you all in the new year when the bitches are all out of season  :huggles:

I bet that was the best xmas present you've had in years Fleesh :- " :lol:

Fleesh said:
Rob's Mum and Dad made an impromtue visit yesterday (the phone rang as they turned up in the car outside)  :sweating: .
Lol :lol: I have visions now of you running round crazily trying to tidy up in the space of 3 seconds. Wouldn't like anyone to turn up at my house today it's a bloody shit tip and will be staying like that until i get the kids in bed tonight. :cheers:

Looks like a fab afternoon was had by all :cheers: :cheers: Well done all the workers :cheers:

sounds a great day well done fletch and the team :thumbsup: as far as the yardage i moaned about I'm sorry fletch you were right i was wrong :D well done and happy Xmas to everyone and an injury free 2008 :cheers:

Vicky said:
Fleesh said:
Lol :lol: I have visions now of you running round crazily trying to tidy up in the space of 3 seconds. Wouldn't like anyone to turn up at my house today it's a bloody shit tip and will be staying like that until i get the kids in bed tonight. :cheers:

Looks like a fab afternoon was had by all :cheers: :cheers: Well done all the workers :cheers:

Had an anonymous tip off :sweating: I WISH !!!

Luckily we (I as my sister sat on her backside and watched) had been tidying up for Xmas for a couple of days, everything from Windows to Skirting Boards had been done, I finished sweeping down the yard an hour before and luckily I'd nipped in the shower and done my hair afterwards. :b KNACKERED !!! :wacko:

Just trying to keep on top of it now, I'll swap the kids for my sister and we'll see who can make the biggest mess in the shortest length of time ;) .

mutley said:
sounds a great day well done fletch and the team  :thumbsup: as far as the yardage  i moaned about I'm sorry fletch you were right i was wrong  :D well done and happy Xmas to everyone and an injury free 2008 :cheers:
Am I ever wrong Gaz? :blink: :lol: to be honest thats Hazels department, I won't tell you what she said, but most of us lads have a left and a right one :- " :lol:

We'll wish you and Dee a merry christmas on here, because I thought that you may have turned up yesterday for your card :( so I'm saving it till next year :lol:

thanks Everyone for a great day. Nothing to run but enjoyed watching brought Gerry along aswell and he enjoyed himself. Maz luved it aswell getting rid of him for a few hours :- " . hopefully at the next race night i'll have boots ready. see you all in the new year. have a good one everyone.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back