The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Christmas Cracker Meeting

Will be putting the programe on this evening :thumbsup:

Thanks for your support :thumbsup: Also I would like to say a big thank you to Linda Broom for working in the commentary box and for contributing towards the kids christmas pressies :thumbsup:

Big Al and Rose for the Christmas cake they've had made for the kids :thumbsup:

Also to Graham & Mandy, Graham & Marie for helping with the raffle and raffle prizes :thumbsup: Also Rob & Chris :thumbsup: and anyone else that I've missed :thumbsup:

And not forgetting George & Karen for their kind donation of £50 towards the cost of the trophies :thumbsup:

Phil & Lou for helping out on the lurcher side of things :thumbsup:

And a big thank you to santa syko :thumbsup:

Thanks to the Highgate staff for providing the buffet :thumbsup:

We wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
Will be putting the programe on this evening :thumbsup: Thanks for your support :thumbsup: Also I would like to say a big thank you to Linda Broom for working in the commentary box and for contributing towards the kids christmas pressies :thumbsup:

Also to Graham & Mandy, Graham & Marie for helping with the raffle and raffle prizes :thumbsup: Also Rob & Chris :thumbsup: and anyone else that I've missed :thumbsup:

And not forgetting George & Karen for their kind donation of £50 towards the cost of the trophies :thumbsup:

A big thanks and well done to Geoff and Hazel for organising the event looks like being a great day :cheers:

by the way the contribution towards the kids pressies is from the NNWRF

It's a good job you didn't say.........SYKO SANTA..........would be worried you had hired him from the local asylum!!!

chris

rob67 said:
It's a good job you didn't say.........SYKO SANTA..........would be worried you had hired him from the local asylum!!!
chris

Haven't you heard ...they only let him out on special occasions :oops:

No Limit First & Second run off with Turkish

R Musclebound

B Play Time

W Zak

BK Dodgy Chaser

O Ellies Star

40lb

R Turkish :(

Scratch Yearlings

Heat 1

R On the Ball

B Go on Lucky

W Ouija Board

BK Duke

Heat 2

R Go on Eric

B Tag

W Tykando (w)

Up to 20lb

R Little Flyer 19 sc

Up to 25lb

R Guess What 25 sc

Bl Fiddles Ultimas 24 (1/2)

W more of moppet 24 (1/2)

BLk Tom smith(5 Yrs)21( 2)

O game on 21 ( 2)

Up to 30lb ht1

R Granite(i)28 sc

B Vivs perfection 27 (1/2)

W Develles Rok 27 (1/2)

Ht2

R Unique 27 sc

B Glimmer 26 (1/2)

W Showman(i) 26(1/2)

Up to 35lb Ht1

R Bootiful 33 sc

B Miss Daisy 32(1/2)

w Refuse to bend (5 yrs)30 (1 1/2)

Ht2

R Rhyme n Reason 35 sc

B Our Touch 35 sc

W Smokey Blue(i) 35 sc

Big thankyou to Geoff and Hazel for organising tomorrow :cheers: really looking forward to it :thumbsup: See you tomorrow John ear defenders in pocket just for you :D Karen

I would like to thank my old mate Mike Palmer for travelling over 300 miles to support this xmas meeting :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]PLEASE NOTE THAT PARKING IN THE STADIUM IS FOR THE COMMITTEE AND BLUE BADGE HOLDERS ONLY.[/SIZE]

THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
milly said:
Will be putting the programe on this evening :thumbsup: Thanks for your support :thumbsup: Also I would like to say a big thank you to Linda Broom for working in the commentary box and for contributing towards the kids christmas pressies :thumbsup:

:luck: With the evening-Sounds brilliant-Great effort :thumbsup:

Make sure Syko Santa takes care of my suit please....

I'll need it for next years photo shoot (w00t)

Steve/Karen

Big thanks to geoff and hazel for organising this...............north east contingent looking forward to the racing :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ( and syko santa :- " :blink: )

chris

looking @ the programme like looking @ an open programme, bet theres some great racing, cant wait to hear results. :luck:

just got in after a great afternoons racing.a great big :thumbsup: to geoff n hazel for organising this event. :thumbsup: to all the staff at highgate track especially the track lads.what a nice spread n cakes aswell.thanks from the kids to santa n what a crackin little trophy aswell

:cheers: once again

merry xmas from all in the chippy house

I will second chippy's thoughts, a great afternoons entertainment and very friendly atmosphere to boot, nothing seems to much trouble for the highgate staff and owners and the spread after racing couldn't have been better and more welcome by everyone. Thanks to Geoff and Hazel for all their hard work for the club members, we may not say it as often as we should, but thanks and well done from this club member. Heard Santa had to have a pit stop due to foggy conditions but as santa's do, he arrived after all. Once again what a great afternoon.Thanks :cheers: :luck: :luck:

maggiespuppys22-10-07155.jpg

A few pics first, then the results just for Carole :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back