The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Christmas Cracker Meeting

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Bronte - shes 7

kane - hes 4 [fink i already told u bwt him :- " ]

:)

rodders said:
Can you book Harvey in please Geoff :D Karen
Ear defenders for all including Santa will be supplied by George, :clown:

The club cannot afford the insurance cover on deafness when they know Karen is racing. :- "

milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
[SIZE=14pt]JUST TO REMIND YOU THAT THE CLOSING DATE TO ENTER YOUR DOGS IS THIS FRIDAY 14th DECEMBER.[/SIZE] 

ALSO YOU MUST PM ME IF YOUR BRINGING YOUR KIDS TO SEE SANTA.

SCROOGE :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]BUMP[/SIZE]

37 Non Peds entered :thumbsup: 16 lurchers :thumbsup:

how many unders/overs :thumbsup:

Looks like we are in for a good afternoon and evenings racing then, I will wait until all the youngsters have sat on Santa's knee before i have my turn :oops:

john m said:
Looks like we are in for a good afternoon and evenings racing then, I will wait until all the youngsters have sat on Santa's knee before i have my turn  :oops:
:lol:

ozman said:
milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
milly said:
[SIZE=14pt]JUST TO REMIND YOU THAT THE CLOSING DATE TO ENTER YOUR DOGS IS THIS FRIDAY 14th DECEMBER.[/SIZE] 

ALSO YOU MUST PM ME IF YOUR BRINGING YOUR KIDS TO SEE SANTA.

SCROOGE :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]BUMP[/SIZE]

37 Non Peds entered :thumbsup: 16 lurchers :thumbsup:

how many unders/overs :thumbsup:

5 unders and 11 overs

milly said:
milly said:
ShowLetter.gif

I've booked Highgate stadium for a Saturday night race meeting on the 22nd December, so cancel all your xmas parties :D and mark it on your calendar :thumbsup:

I think santa is coming to this one :thumbsup: isn't he syko :- "

Just to let you all know the we will be putting some cracking trophies on.

I would like to say a BIG thank you to George & Karen Platts (rodders) for donating £50 to the cost of the cracking new trophies (photes to follow)

Also the closing date to enter your dogs is FRIDAY DECEMBER 14thAlso any members bringing along their children to see santa could you please pm me so that we can put their names on a little parcel.

All the best, Geoff

Well, the kids are supporting this meeting :D 15 names down for santa :wub:

There's Olivia 8 months

Jack 1 year

Ellie 18 months

Bobby 2 1/2

Sam 3 yrs

Kane 4yrs

Cameron 4yrs

Charlie 4yrs

Sophie 4yrs

Devon 5yrs

Maisie 7yrs

Bronte 7yrs

Paige 8yrs

Georgia 9yrs

Also on santa's list is Danielle who can't come because she will have been in hospital :( :luck:

If I've missed anyone off please let me know, because we don't want world war 3 breaking out in the grotto (w00t) :lol:

john m said:
Looks like we are in for a good afternoon and evenings racing then, I will wait until all the youngsters have sat on Santa's knee before i have my turn  :oops:

Just to balance that poor old Bug--r up i might come and sit on the other knee John lol

Steve

Karen-Coral said:
john m said:

Just to balance that poor old Bug--r up i might come and sit on the other knee John lol

Steve

Your more than welcome Mr & Mrs Boyed :thumbsup:

milly said:
Karen-Coral said:
john m said:

Steve

Looks like Santa will have to have some calipers fitted for to stand our weight Steve :cheers:

john m said:
milly said:
Karen-Coral said:
john m said:

Steve

ILooks like Santa will have to have some calipers fitted for to stand our weight Steve :cheers:

I heard he had em fitted already with you in mind delicate !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen-Coral said:
john m said:
milly said:
Karen-Coral said:
john m said:

Steve

ILooks like Santa will have to have some calipers fitted for to stand our weight Steve :cheers:

I heard he had em fitted already with you in mind delicate !!!!!!!!!!!!!

does anybody know post code :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back