The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Citycrofts Hit The Stubble Fields!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Wow - super photos...they look like they are having a ball.. :thumbsup:

Stunning pictures.

I really love the last one, a classic whippet poise. Beautiful :)

Some beautiful pictures there :wub:

I hate that stubble, took K coursing once and expected grass

so i was in flip flop..........it was stubble :blink:

Great pics of your gorgeous gang :wub: They all look like they are having a great time :huggles:

Fabulous pics Rachel,they all look like they had a super time. I must say those Citycrofts are certainly a very photogenic bunch!! I really like "the checking for bunnies" pic....were they successful???

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately not, but the missing Citycroft members have been very successful in that field recently - Frankie and Rubes are on a roll. Ruby even managed to bag a couple after a busy day at MWC on Sunday :lol:

Talented as well as beautiful, can't be bad! love the pics Rachel :)

What wonderful photos Rachel. Does the stubble hurt their feet?
Not at all, my Dad's lot go up there at least once a day and absolutely love it. A bit like long grass does, it seems to make them go wild!! :lol:

Unfortunately not, but the missing Citycroft members have been very successful in that field recently - Frankie and Rubes are on a roll. Ruby even managed to bag a couple after a busy day at MWC on Sunday :lol:
Ah "Functional" Citycrofts then!! :D

Surely not!? They are showies after all ;)

A bit like long grass does, it seems to make them go wild!! :lol:

Ours do that in really soft & deep sand at the beach. They go nuts & scoot about with their back-ends tucked way up under them,spinning in ever decreasing cirlcles whilst trying to eat mouthfuls of sand! Daft beggars! (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely not!? They are showies after all ;)
Well it's not unheard of! or so I've been told...after all what would I know??? :-

Holly looks as though shes having the time of her life . `sister `Libbee sends love and kisses

great pics

Holly looks as though shes having the time of her life . `sister `Libbee sends love and kisses
great pics
She loves being the boss of all the boys!! Rocco slows down when they're running to let her catch him; think he's scared of her but loves her with it!! She's so lovely with the pups too. My favourite of our girls

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back