The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Classic English Whippet Derby 2009

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
just geting me voice ready for karaoke on friday football boots clean for the friday after cant waight :cheers: :thumbsup:
get your darts ready for a whoopingtoo ray! cant wait now no karoake for me neither!!!

Arrived at Devon been to see track and it looks beautiful, cant wait for weekend. We are at Upton Lakes settled in and with PIMMS in hand relaxing befor the Derby. Looking forward to friday night and the karaoke disco at the football club and seeing everybody. Have a safe journey down see you in the bar.

Car's packed! I'm sat on front doorstep waiting for vicky, mark and emma. Not excited-honest!!!!!

hopes yaz all have a gurd time :cheers:

devons always a gurd holiday :thumbsup:

:D Good luck everyone, hope it doesn't get too hot & safe journey home :D

Glad you made the journey safely down Mary and Ray. I am sitting here fed up, would like to come down just for a visit but I'm 100 miles away and cannot drive that far at moment. Good luck for the week-end and hope the weather stays fine for you. Forecast is good

Audrey

Me and Tig are 'popping' down saturday as I have the day off, Devon's nice and close for me only 2 hours away!

Lets hope the rain holds off, forecast for cullompton is cloud and showers both days, lets hope they got it wrong. Hope everybody coming down has a safe journey and enjoys the Devon holiday.

Just arrived in brean set up camp ready to go to derby sat weather sun but not red hot hope it stays like this should be a good derby try give some results

not going this year :( but hope everyone has a great time and good luck to all racing ;)

GOT TO FOREST GLADE YESTERDAY. WENT DOWN TO HAVE A LOOK AT THE TRACK THIS MORNING AND IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC. CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY. JUST WARMING MY VOICE UP FOR THE KARAOKE TONIGHT LOL.

Give them some stick on oak coak ray see you sat down the track.old hall gang on brean now

GREAT NIGHT HEAD SPINNING JUST GETTING READY TO GO TO THE TRACK AFTER THE MORNING LINE OF COURSE GIVE SOME RESULTS WHEN I GET BACK :cheers: :thumbsup:

good luck all who races today :) hope all dogs come off safe and sound, i will try and post come results when me mum rings and givs them to me. :D

forecast was wrong it's red hot! Track looks great as well hope there's guna be some good races just waiting for programmes now.

Our ebby just won heat saphire flash just won up 20lb bitch pups sugar mouse won it heat

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back