The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Classic English Whippet Derby 2009

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
well done all the winners :D

a big well done to pick pocket :thumbsup:

i knew she had it :thumbsup:

silver spark must be flying taking the light weight vets,after travellling 1/2 round the world,doriva has looked unbeatable. another day another race :thumbsup:

cobain (w00t) must be on fire taking the 30

Last edited by a moderator:
Massive well done to Chris and Ants on winning the English Whippet Derby with Weardale Badger (well done Badger) and

Spot Black not wanting to be left out won the 2nd Chance Derby (well done Jodi) :thumbsup:

Drinks are on you on Weds night ;) :cheers: :cheers:

go on chris and ant masive well done chuffed to bits for you m8 ;) well done jodi on cons too ;)

a huge well done to chris, ant and of course the lovely badger :wub: :cheers: and also with jodi winning the 2nd chance :thumbsup:

this is a big well done to chris and ant ;) from the breeders of this guttsy little bitch geodie thompson owner of great brood bitch weardale lass ,and molly and andy owners of that great stud dog wor john ;)

Massive congrats to Chris and Ant for doing the double with Badger and Jodi, I said Badger looked great yesterday when i saw her!

Great result guys!

well done chris with weardale badger!

well done to all others competing too-

sounds like a great turnout :thumbsup:

HAD A GREAT DAY RACING TDAY WITH SOME GREAT RACES BIG WELL DONE TO CHRIS SHES FLYING AND WELL DONE TO THE ORGANISERS AND WORKERS FOR A GREAT MEETING LOOKING FORWARD TO WEDNESDAY :thumbsup: . WELL DONE TO VIC AND MICK WITH DARK GEM AND NOT FORGETTING NIKES GEM WHO RAN VERY WELL IN DEFEAT AND JOHN WITH TINKERSMILL AND VERY WELL DONE TO DAVE WITH BIGLAND LASS WHO RAN WELL IN THE FINAL AFTER HAVING TO RE RUN HER HEAT TWICE.

my mum said the placings were badger 1st, branco second, 3rd kentucky, 4th bigland lass 5th primus i think. sorry if im wrong. massive well done chris - both brilliant gutsy bitches. badger is going from strength to strengh. :)

Well done to Our Ebby taking the No Limit Scratch and Sugar Mouse the Supreme Scratch.

Supreme Puppy was Dave & Emms' Sapphire Flash Well done Tanzy.

Thats all I know at the moment.

On mobile at the mo as computer is up the creek! A massive well done to Dave Emma and Tanzy on winning the puppy derby, we are all so proud of you! Well done to all the other winners today

On mobile at the mo as computer is up the creek! A massive well done to Dave Emma and Tanzy on winning the puppy derby, we are all so proud of you! Well done to all the other winners today

Reads like they've had a brilliant weekend :thumbsup: down in sunny Devon.Well Done to everybody concerned,especially Chris & Ant.The Derby and the second chance,with two brilliant bitches :thumbsup: Pat and Bob with Our Ebby :thumbsup: ,you two are getting greedy :lol:and to Geoff and Hazel taking Supreme Scratch with Sugar Mouse :thumbsup: what a great result,chuffed to bits for the pair of you :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back