The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Classic English Whippet Derby 2009

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
chris i think that is drinks all round for you lol. ill let you buy me one at scoltland haha :clown:

GREAT DAYS RACING TDAY SHAME ABOUT THE WEATHER BUT THERE WAS 60 DOGS AND A BIG WELL DONE FOR RAYS KAI SERA FOR WINNING SURPREME WELL DONE ALL THE RUNNERS AND ALSO GEAF AND HAZEL AND ALL THE WORKERS :cheers: :thumbsup:

i wish someone wud put full results on from sun and today...please?

Adults dogs upto 20 kaisera up25 boybelle up30 showman up35 sid young bitch up20 besidethepoimt up 25 darlo delight up30 tinkers mill up35 brownsugar bitch final winner was beside the point dog final was kaisera. And the bitch withdrawn from the run off so left kaisera the winner

Few of the other results no limit bagheera 40lb freddies melody yearling no limit trelawneys girl vets silver spark pups sapphire flash just fromm r and r this pup ran well to run flash to neck one to watch in the next few weeks yearling winner candy mill that all folks it hard using a moblie to put result on

Few of the other results no limit bagheera 40lb freddies melody yearling no limit trelawneys girl vets silver spark pups sapphire flash just fromm r and r this pup ran well to run flash to neck one to watch in the next few weeks yearling winner candy mill that all folks it hard using a moblie to put result on
you are a good man puting the results up for us thanks

Big well done to geoff giving ray trial with pie and mash payed off ran well to be second to r and r today take you time ray she be little flyer when she matured only her second race good luck with her ray.

well done darlo delight, R&R, and candymill, all from oscar :D and sid young in the dogs from buster :D , and sapphire flash taking supreme pup again well done from grandad buster

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Supreme puppy again :D well done Dave Emma & Tanzy :D also well done to Ray & Mary & Kai :D & the other winners

Over 90 dogs for ibm weight in racing just about to start very hot sun little bit of breeze try put some result on.

:D All I know is Sapphire Flash won supreme Puppy :D Well done Dave Emma & Tanzy again (w00t) & not to be outdone Tanzy's mum won supreme veteran up the other end of the country :D

Just got back from Devon, has a brilliant holiday and took so many photos that I filled all my memory cards up! :lol: Weather was fantastic apart from wednesday during racing when we has some rain but apart from that it's been glorious sunshine and cool breezes keeping the dogs comfortable.

A huge thank you to all the workers and organisers, the track was in excellent condition and all events run were well organised thanks to the commitment of all concerned.

Personal thanks to Vicky & Mark and Emma for their hospitality, I had some great days out and me and the pointy noses really enjoyed their holiday. :D

Will try and post todays results tomorrow as I'm zonked and the card's somewhere in my packing! :wacko:

I would like to thank the organisers of devon this year what weeks racing lovely weather with one days rain but the track was in best condition I have ever saw it photo finish on all races sand pit stop any injury to a minimum good turn out of dogs all in all well run show few dogs that stood out first weekend weardale badger was in a different class. Sugar mouse look in best form I see him run giving our ebby lesson not many do that winnie skipit winnig the vets in good burst of finishing speed saphire flash ran well to win the pups and mick and vicky dark gem winning the yearling I was happy with my two winning the class gmk came off little sore so had to withdrawn her form run offs darlo deliight ran her little heart out all week after about of sick before the champs wed night racing beside the point ran on top form to win it from tinkersmill and darlo delight and the ibm inshalla was on top from again from tinkers mill two class bitch tinkers just had little bit off traffic problem so inshalla got first run after a few close races to get in the final with bolan and southern touch not forgetting my mate pup pie and mash after first shaky race improved lenghts well do rae and thurrock club with the heip to school this bitch I don't think she loose you down all in all great holiday with some dog people some great races look forward to next year

YES WHAT A GREAT 10 DAYS ME AND MY FAMILY HAD A GREAT TIME THE RACING WAS GREAT AND THE COMPANY WAS 1ST CLASS HAD A GREAT DAY FRIDAY PLAYING FOOTBALL GREAT LAUGH WELL DONE EVERYONE SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR RAY AND FAMILY PS THANKS PIGLET AND RYAN FOR MENDING MY PUNCTURE :cheers: :thumbsup:

No problem ray, :thumbsup: good job we were there really :lol: had a top class week, well done paul and chris on organising the derby weekend, well done all the winners through out the week, cant wait for next time :thumbsup:

I would like to thank all that worked very hard at the Devon week had a great time :D and the dogs didnt do bad either with Bailey picking up a new title and taking his first supreme scratch win :eek: ???Thanx again all hope to see you all there next year ;) .And thank you to Di and Steve for there sportsmanship with some great racing between Leia and Bailey. :thumbsup:

:p Thanks Russ, just glad the trophies came down our way for a little group of Cornish dogs, they all did us proud, Bailey is a darling and a very powerful young dog, well done Russ with Bigland Bailey the most laid back dog in racing. (w00t) ;) Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back