The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Classic English Whippet Derby 2009

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Love your new signature Daniel :thumbsup: Forgot to say Well Done with Freddie :thumbsup:

cant wait for devon!! shud be good football match will be fun hope st johns are on hand!!!

Pig can you play football? :lol: cant wait for devon meself, jus hope we get the weather!

Pig can you play football? :lol: cant wait for devon meself, jus hope we get the weather!
Still waiting to hear from Tarragon, Bud and Her Sister on the returning of their trophies, please get in touch ASAP.

cant wait for devon!! shud be good football match will be fun hope st johns are on hand!!!

well used to in me younger days will have lost the speed, but class never leaves the brain son!!!

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IS IT YARD PER POUND WITHIN THE WEIGHT GROUP OR OFF SCRATCH IN 2LB CLASSES.

Rob the whole handicap is over 160yds back dog, all racing inc consolation is at yd/lb.

A little worried, still not heard back from Donna Weatherson, the owners of Bud or Stuart Gledhill despite a tel call and letter, if anyone knows these owners personally, please can you ask if they have already made arrangements to return the trophies, or return the trophies to the Stockton open this weekend where someone will bring them down to Devon for them. Thank you.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IS IT YARD PER POUND WITHIN THE WEIGHT GROUP OR OFF SCRATCH IN 2LB CLASSES.

Rob the whole handicap is over 160yds back dog, all racing inc consolation is at yd/lb.

A little worried, still not heard back from Donna Weatherson, the owners of Bud or Stuart Gledhill despite a tel call and letter, if anyone knows these owners personally, please can you ask if they have already made arrangements to return the trophies, or return the trophies to the Stockton open this weekend where someone will bring them down to Devon for them. Thank you.
Stuart & Becki's Her Sister won the Derby No Limit ‘Whole Lotta Rosie Trophy' donated by Linda & Hilda, with Conner & Anne's dog Bud winning the Cons Veteran No Limit trophy and Donna & Gary's Tarragon the Cons Veteran trophy.

if gary n donna or conner and ann fetch them to stockton sat ill pick them up!!

I've not heard from the following owners for the return of the trophies,

please can the relevant people pm me ASAP, thanks.

Main trophies....

N L Pup Curlin

N Limit Her Sister

Cons trophies....

40lb Turkish

V N L Bud

Y N L Cane Matto

Vets Tarragon

Year No Angel

Pups Staggered

All but Bud now, I have left a tel message to bring trophy to Stockton...think Alan with Turkish planning to come down to Devon.

Any more interest on the fishing competiton (2 x trophies for heaviest catch and biggest fish) also man of the match for the football (Friday before IBM Classic)......hope Peter Binks can referee it.

I've not heard from the following owners for the return of the trophies,

please can the relevant people pm me ASAP, thanks.

Main trophies....

N L Pup Curlin

N Limit Her Sister

Cons trophies....

40lb Turkish

V N L Bud

Y N L Cane Matto

Vets Tarragon

Year No Angel

Pups Staggered

All but Bud now, I have left a tel message to bring trophy to Stockton...think Alan with Turkish planning to come down to Devon.

Any more interest on the fishing competiton (2 x trophies for heaviest catch and biggest fish) also man of the match for the football (Friday before IBM Classic)......hope Peter Binks can ref it.

I wouldnt get your hopes up if your expecting me dad play football pig!! (w00t)

bring on the devon note to race but canna beat a **** up with the lads and ryan lol ( dont forget to bring yer speciall matress ryan and not the swamp sort lol )

bagsy in goal pockett the cat is coming out of retirement lol :p :p :p

IS THERE A NICE CURRY HOUSE IN CULLOMPTON DOES ANY ONE KNOW :sweating:

bring on the devon note to race but canna beat a **** up with the lads and ryan lol ( dont forget to bring yer speciall matress ryan and not the swamp sort lol )
bagsy in goal pockett the cat is coming out of retirement lol :p :p :p

pockett the cat? i can think of sumthing that rhymes with cat that suits ya better :lol: just to make sure, is there anywhere you can buy snorkels in collumpton? dont think pockett wants to be getting that swamp water in his mouth again (w00t)

dont know if they sell snorkels ryan, be good to see the cat out again lol, just hope the weather comes good!!!

just geting me voice ready for karaoke on friday football boots clean for the friday after cant waight :cheers: :thumbsup:

just geting me voice ready for karaoke on friday football boots clean for the friday after cant waight :cheers: :thumbsup:
Count me in for footy match ! Sod the kareoke though !!!!!

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back