The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Cleaning Yards, Kennels, Patios

quintessence

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
What do people use to clean their outside areas, yards, kennel runs, patios etc. I use Bio washing powder and whilst it's good I wondered what other people use.

Jenny

Last edited by a moderator:
oh interesting thread, what do people use on gravel...

I swop from bio washing powber, bleach, and my fav cos it smells lovely is oder kill smells like bubbul gum i use it in and out the houes and put it in one of the plant feeders you use for mirrical grow that goes on your hose pipe and i can spray everywere even gravil and its safe for animlas and plants

I swop from bio washing powber, bleach, and my fav cos it smells lovely is oder kill smells like bubbul gum i use it in and out the houes and put it in one of the plant feeders you use for mirrical grow that goes on your hose pipe and i can spray everywere even gravil and its safe for animlas and plants

That's interesting , I'll have a go with the odour kill.

Jenny

Battles Black and Formula H. The Formula H, I also out on the kitchen floor and use a tiny bit when washing the bedding. It gets rid of any "doggy" smell. I also use it to wipe round the washing machine. Also excellent to add to the carpet shampooer.

That's interesting , I'll have a go with the odour kill.

Jenny
I bet you have smellt it at crufts the company allways there and you get a wif of bubblegum as you pass the stall it used to be as you whent in in hall 1

I use TPMS.I put on a similar post last year,i was recomended this,and have never looked back.brilliant stuff

Amandax

wendy do you have a website you buy it from, as i cant find it :(

Have to sort out my back yard ,did anyone watch a prog called a life of grime with Mr Dreebuss ?

its not cheep but it works out brill cos you use hardly any

http://www.animal-health.co.uk/eMerchantPr...p?idCategory=22

its not cheep but it works out brill cos you use hardly any

http://www.animal-health.co.uk/eMerchantPr...p?idCategory=22

fabby thanks :thumbsup:

I use stuff I buy from Cromessol.

The Odour eliminator is brilliant.

The A.D.D BLEND B is good on concrete as well as kitchen floors

Can't find any prices for Crommesol disinfectant.

Battles Black and Formula H. The Formula H, I also out on the kitchen floor and use a tiny bit when washing the bedding. It gets rid of any "doggy" smell. I also use it to wipe round the washing machine. Also excellent to add to the carpet shampooer.
I'm sure you told Dawn you use Preperation H and NOT Formula H

jkon521l.jpg

Juley and Mark

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back