The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Clyde

mtotos

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:D :D :D :D :D :D just back the vet has told us it is a growth but not anything to worry about, clyde has to have penicillin antibiotics for two weeks then back for a check up and the vet does not think he will need his tail off. thank you for your kind words and clyde says sorry for having you worried. :cheers:

Thats great news :D :huggles: I'd stick with that vet if I were you :sweating: :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Best news ever! :D Keep us posted though, and how about a pic of the handsome guy? :thumbsup:

thanks we got a new camera at the weekend and got lots of pics we will have them on at the weekend got some crackers. :cheers:

Brilliant news :cheers: :thumbsup: Looking forward to the pics :thumbsup:

Fantastic News, you must all be so relieved. Can't wait to see the pics............

Glad to hear the excellent news about about Clyde :)

clyde was back at the vets today for his check up and got the all clear :D , he still has his tail does not have cancer everything is ok, i will pop in to the other vets tomorrow who told me his tail will need to come off and might be cancer and give them a large piece of my mind :rant: , we are still angry at them for what they told us. so if anyone on this site uses companion care vets at livingston i would find another vet because they tell a lot of lies and are happy to keep taking your money :rant: . we are glad wegot a second opinion otherwise clyde would have been knocked out and had his tail removed for no reason. :cheers:

Glad he's OK! :thumbsup: You must be so relieved :cheers:

Ive not heard of Companion Care Vet's. My vet is in Livingston though :D

Glad Clyde is alright :thumbsup:

Glad to hear he's OK, it makes you think about getting a second opinion, to think he could have lost his tail for no reason :angry:

the companioncare vets is in pets at home the vets are fruitcakes still hes alright and thats the most important thing.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back