The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Collars

Damn you Jo - I am trying to be good and save my money to buy Christmas pressies for humans rather than whippets and what do you do..... :D :p

I really want a little girl whippet so i can buy her the heart collar :wub: OR I could just make my boys look foolish ;)

I have to say I [SIZE=21pt]LOVE[/SIZE] :wub: the rhinestone collar, but know that hubby WILL NOT allow me to buy it for Archie in Barbie pink :lol:

Oh dear, I've just spent far too much on new collars!! :oops:

2 black collars with cut out hearts & pink leather underneath for the girls & 2 black with chrome moons & stars for the boys.

Now I'll have to get the girls pink tassles to match!! ;)

LOOK AT THESE!

I have just discovered the T-shirt page on the same site......LOL

The first one is a must for Bee-Jay!

EJW said:
Oh dear, I've just spent far too much on new collars!! :oops:
2 black collars with cut out hearts & pink leather underneath for the girls & 2 black with chrome moons & stars for the boys.

Now I'll have to get the girls pink tassles to match!! ;)
Did you order? Wow, you are even weaker than me and Joe!!!!!!!!!

I am still choosing! :lol:

:( I'm afraid I did! Fortunately they won't be arriving 'til the new year, so any money I get for Christmas can pay for them.

They look so smart I just had to! I will not look at the T-shirts! (w00t)

I'm hopeless with money! :unsure:

EJW said:
:( I'm afraid I did! Fortunately they won't be arriving 'til the new year, so any money I get for Christmas can pay for them.
They look so smart I just had to! I will not look at the T-shirts! (w00t)  

I'm hopeless with money! :unsure:
Bet you can't resist a peek :eek:

You're right I'm going to have just a little peek. BUT I will definitely not be buying anything else!!!!!! :cheers:

o:) The T-shirts are brilliant! Maybe I can persuade my other half to buy me one for Christmas.

Go for it, I bet he'll be pleased that he doesn't have to battle through shoppers to buy you something!

All whippets should have a posh collar, and I intend to get hubby in front of this site with his credit card when he comes in from work!!!!!!!1

OH. MY. GOD.

Jo - what have you done????? I can't bear it! They are such great collars, and a really nicely-designed site, too. I want at least five things, and that's before I've even got started on the t-shirts! :'( :'( :'(

I've just paid for a new collar and lead set from BSSB, too. Mind you, I am really pleased with it. OH says he WILL NOT be walking Josie in it (Emerald green, sigh!) he is going to put her in her old chewed collar and lead when he walks her :wacko:

I have already bought the dogs their Xmas pressies, infact the only person I am left to buy for is OH...so I'm sure he would love a Whippet T-shirt (in my size) :lol: :p

Oooohhhh - but I really want a set of 4matching collars for 4 lot ....... (w00t)

:oops: I couldn't resist either and although Fleur and Ete already have two collars each I have Just ordered them new collars in my horses show colours so now they will all match :))

Oh forgot to say also bought myself a t-shirt. If any one else comes across these wonderful web sites could they keep it to themselves in future. It has just cost me a fortune and just before Christmas as well! :(

Hubby won't let me have Barbie pink with rhinestones :angry:

You need a girl whippet if you're gonna get that collar Joanna! I think that would look very nice on my Layla. :p

I think Archie would look extremely handsome in the black patent number - or one of the cut out ones in black and green :)

They are very lovely collars and seem reasonably priced for you guys! Not so great once you calculate the exchange rate for the Aussie dollar though. :(

I am still choosing, choice is limited by hubby though......I may go for green Layla! He may go with that :p

(w00t) ARGHHHHH They're LOVELY!!!!!

like I really need to be tortured this morning :( AND I want ALL the T-shirts :(

[SIZE=14pt]NOW[/SIZE]

Who is this Santa fellow?...........

Wonderful collars!! But I have to say that I have resisted, how good is that!!! I saw a Whippet in the random gemstone collar at Bournemouth ch show ..........can't remember whose Whippie it was but I just had to admire the collar and just can't afford to buy one at the moment. Into buying coats for them at present.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back