The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Collars

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Joanna said:
I've finally chosen...............Gone against my red thing, gone against sparkles, have actually gone for the pictured antique leather star cut with tan underneath. (Las Vagas is going for this too). It is very classy, and GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
Sounds yummy - we will need a picture of him modelling it obviously :D

Joanna said:
I've finally chosen...............Gone against my red thing, gone against sparkles, have actually gone for the pictured antique leather star cut with tan underneath. (Las Vagas is going for this too). It is very classy, and GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
O may I say superb choice ;) :D Can't wait til they are both sporting them :wub:

Joanna said:
Yes..that's the one I keep thinking about too for Fred. A good colour for fawns me thinks. It's no good...I'm going to have to get one (w00t) . And I've done so well to resist to temptation so far.

We'll have to compare photos of Fred and Archie and Alfie with their new collars.

Alfie's fed up... I just told him he won't be getting to sport his new collar to the other dogs on the estate til the new year :( :lol:

lay3.jpg

Nicola said:
Joanna said:
Yes..that's the one I keep thinking about too for Fred. A good colour for fawns me thinks. It's no good...I'm going to have to get one (w00t) . And I've done so well to resist to temptation so far.

We'll have to compare photos of Fred and Archie and Alfie with their new collars.
They will all be so smart......except Alfie who's not allowed yet. I paid with Paypal from my balance, so won't feel the pinch too much. Go on, buy one for him now, or he won't get it until February. It will be last season's fashion by then!

Did anyone buy from these guys - what was the service like? My daughter wants a whippet hooded sweatshirt for her birthday and I just thought I check whether people had been happy with the company etc... :thumbsup:

Also, I don't have a paypal account but there doesn't seem to be any other payment option. Does it work out alright for everyone else? (techno-terrified here!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
O thanks for bumping this thread I had forgot all about it.... :b Anyone got their collar yet?

No...I decided against it in the end as I had just brought Fred a new collar at the SYWC meet a few weeks back, but I did like the star one better. Had to give myself a stern talking to. :( Sorry I can't advise.

I really wanted a few of these collar but couldnt get on the payment page so i didnt bother :(

I ordered when the thread first started and got my sweatshirt within a week. I also had an email from the company tellng me the collar would arrive after Christmas as it was being made in Spain. Overall I was very pleased with the sweatshirt and with the company communications. :thumbsup:

PS I got the sweatshirt that says - My whippet's not spoit - I'm just well-trained!!

I've not had my collar yet but I knew I would have to wait as they advised in the confirmation.

Why don't you ask in an e-mail about delivery times Helen?

You can pay with cheque Helen, and Postal Order!

Joanna said:
You can pay with cheque Helen, and Postal Order!
Oh thanks for that info.

I've set up a paypal account now :( which terrifies me. Do you have your credit card registered with them? How does the balance thing work? Presumably if you sell things on e-bay... Hey! Does that mean I can sell stuff on e-bay now?? How exciting.

I think I shall go ahead and order the sweatshirt :thumbsup:

Calm down Helen your'e going to give yourself a coronary :sweating: :lol:

Paypal is safe, they just pay for you through your credit card, I am not sure whether they charge a fee but if they do it's only small, If someone pays you by paypal it goes into your paypal account then you transfer it into your own bank costs 50p to do this.

Just one word of warning like anything else do not give your password to anybody and if you get an email from paypal asking you to update your card details don't answer it, it may be a con; they don't do that

Forgot to add yes you do have to have a credit card reg with them so they can take their fees, but you can use a debit or credit card to pay for things :D

:lol: the coronary is well and truly HAD, Lesley :lol: I've done it now, paid for the sweatshirt and everything.

Do you know, the weirdest coincidence today - OH came home and said he'd tried to set up a Paypal account to pay for an auction he'd won on e-bay (w00t) but it wouldn't accept the credit card, Paypal said "Sorry, that card is already in use on another account". So he's spent hours trying to sort it out, only to come home and find it was me setting up an account on the same day, same afternoon - how weird is that???

Fabulous :lol:

It's fine, I've had an account for 3 years..............No problems, just don't log onto it from an e-mail, they are spoofs as Lesley said.

Well, I ordered on the 10th as you know - so I thought I'd follow-up to say that my daughter's sweatshirt came today, the 13th! It's lovely (nice and soft) although I think the size S is more of a medium and as she's only 12 years old it'll be swimming on her. But she'll be thrilled with the whippet on the front.

So, a good fast service, I thought :thumbsup:

edited to say: minnie, if you are reading this Shut Your Eyes or it won't be a surprise will it!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back