The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Collars

Well she looks just gorgeous in that :* :wub: :wub:

Wow that's a smart collar, she looks so cool 8) , :p

Julie

Oooo Polly looks really posh in her new collar :wub: I dare say Alfie's won't arrive for a few weeks yet -_-

It is gorgeous! I can't wait for mine to arrive. It is so unusual and I love the colours :wub:

They're lovely aren't they :D Think Ella might have to do a little bit more winning for me first :lol:

Polly looks stunning in her collar. I'm so tempted to buy one for Tascha, the red collar, with the black cut out hearts. Are they standard sizes, or will I be better to wait till Tascha has grown a bit?

It looks fab, very smart love the colour :thumbsup: :wub:

andrea31 said:
Polly looks stunning in her collar.  I'm so tempted to buy one for Tascha, the red collar, with the black cut out hearts.  Are they standard sizes, or will I be better to wait till Tascha has grown a bit?
Order it now.......mine took ages to arrive so it will probably fit when you get it! They are standard, so when she is bigger it will be super doops. Just use a soft cheapo for now :thumbsup:

Archie looks fab in his new collar :wub: Can't wait for Alfie's to arrive.... :sweating:

Alfie's collar just arrived - yay! I am very pleased with it and I think it looks smart on him, what d'ya think?! :D

collar.jpg

Wow!!! Very smart :thumbsup: So do you guys recommend this supplier? The goods do look very nice.

What a gorgeous collar for a goregous fella!!!! :wub: :wub: The colours match up so well on him, I'm certain now that I will get Tascha one when she grows a bit bigger.

How long did it take to get here?

It took about 5 weeks from the day I ordered, and came direct from Spain :thumbsup:

Everyone looks just stunning in their new collars, I especially like the blue on Polly's - anybody else with pics?

Alfie and Archie look great in their smart new collars. :wub: I think these collars are well worth the wait. Mine took about 5 weeks as well, though the sweat shirt I ordered at the same time, came in a few days :thumbsup:

Alfie & Archie look dead smart.

Here is Kaos's new collar (from the same place)

Kaos_21_weeks_63__Head_.jpg

Wow! Another smart boy :huggles: I didn't get a word of thanks though from my little sweetie..... :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back