The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Collars

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
These are great collars and good quality, both of my whippies have the cut out stars, Pixie has black and pink and Rupert has black and blue. When i told my OH i had ordered her a pink collar he said "i am not walking my dog with a pink collar", but guess what? he does! :))

Doesn't Kaos look smart! Ive got a cut-out, 2 tone starry one on order. I'm a little bit worried, they look a bit small on some dogs, and my whippet's on the large side :sweating:

Elizabeth

Last edited by a moderator:
moriarte said:
Doesn't Kaos look smart!  Ive got a cut-out, 2 tone starry one on order. I'm a little bit worried, they look a bit small on some dogs, and my whippet's on the large side  :sweating:
Elizabeth

Archie is large..............He has got his dne up on the third notch.

The quality is fabulous and they are very individual :thumbsup:

Look at the size of Kaos (w00t) He looks very Hound of the Baskervilles and brooding :)

Wow, Kaos will have to beat the girls off with a stick. How handsome he is in his collar!

I'v avoided looking at this site , but wow the collars are great . I just have to get a pink and purple one for Shar :wub: but not just yet :(

HHummm did I see a certain K9 whippet modeling his smart new collar in the gallary piccies. :huggles: o:) o:)

moriarte said:
Doesn't Kaos look smart!  Ive got a cut-out, 2 tone starry one on order. I'm a little bit worried, they look a bit small on some dogs, and my whippet's on the large side  :sweating:
Elizabeth

Don't worry about the size, I had to punch an extra hole for Kaos as it was too big. He is only a puppy though with lots of growing still to do. I've just had a measure and it should fit anything between an 11" neck and a 14" neck.

Where can I find the gallery piccies???????? :(

Oh these collars are soooooooo cool. :cheers:

Lovely models too. :thumbsup: :wub:

I've emailed them to see if I can get a whippet one with Jillys name on it. There are name collars for hounds and general dogs but none for whippets. Hope they can do me one ;)

They are soooo nice. better start saving..........one penny, two pennys........

Was instructed to order the babies one each! :b

Ended up ordering 4! :- "

Oooops! :oops:

How on EARTH did I miss these???

Those collars re simply gorgeous!

Not right now, but I'm def gonna put an order in!!!

I have treated Sam to two of these splendid collars!

My justification is that he deserves them!

HA! Who needs justification?

Hi everyone :) Someone pointed me in the direction of this forum & thread because it's my website that lots of you have been buying your lovely collars and clothing from :b :)

Please let me know if you have any questions :))

We have 11 of our own dogs ( :blink: (w00t) ) so we have plenty of models to try out new collar designs. We've got 5 greyhounds, a lurcher, a Deerhound and 4 mutts. And cats :wacko: I'd really really love a Whippet at some point....and an IG....but not just yet.

Anyway, that's me (or rather us). Hope you don't mind me popping up and introducing myself :b

Sprout said:
Hi everyone :)   Someone pointed me in the direction of this forum & thread because it's my website that lots of you have been buying your lovely collars and clothing from  :b   :)
Please let me know if you have any questions  :))

We have 11 of our own dogs ( :blink:   (w00t) ) so we have plenty of models to try out new collar designs.  We've got 5 greyhounds, a lurcher, a Deerhound and 4 mutts.  And cats  :wacko:   I'd really really love a Whippet at some point....and an IG....but not just yet.

Anyway, that's me (or rather us).  Hope you don't mind me popping up and introducing myself  :b

Excellent! Welcome to K9!! You sound like you have an absolute houseful there :lol:

I bought one of your whippet sweatshirts for my 13 yr-old daughter, and I don't think she's taken it off since I gave it to her (except when I wrestle it into the washing machine) so that's one very happy customer :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just ordered one for Jilly. Ordered the one with hearts cut out in antique tan with light tan underneath. Can't wait till it comes now :- "

Hi Sprout I have just visited your website and was really impressed with all the lovely collars - I daren't let my little boy see it - he will want another collar. Do you do coats too? or did I miss that?

You certainly have a large "family" must be great fun :D You say you would like an IG. Before getting our whippet [sid] I had 2 IG's both rescued as they had broken legs and were not "fit to be shown" - we had our first one for 12 years but the second one was with us a week when, playing in our conservatory, she broke her leg again. My vet said their legs are like chicken bones - so fragile. They are super little dogs but so so fragile - maybe I have been unlucky :( but it is my opinion that these dogs are being bred smaller and smaller and are not really suitable for a "normal home life". I was on edge all of the time in case they got up on the bed and jumped off but with Sid he is so robust and I am enjoying normal walks with him and not worrying that he might damage himself. :cheers: avon

avon said:
Hi Sprout  I have just visited your website and was really impressed with all the lovely collars - I daren't let my little boy see it - he will want another collar.  Do you do coats too? or did I miss that?
You certainly have a large "family" must be great fun  :D You say you would like an IG.  Before getting our whippet [sid] I had 2 IG's both rescued as they had broken legs and were not "fit to be shown" - we had our first one for 12 years but the second one was with us a week when, playing in our conservatory, she broke her leg again.  My vet said their legs are like chicken bones - so fragile.  They are super little dogs but so so fragile - maybe I have been unlucky  :(   but it is my opinion that these dogs are being bred smaller and smaller and are not really suitable for a "normal home life".  I was on edge all of the time in case they got up on the bed and jumped off but with Sid he is so robust and I am enjoying normal walks with him and not worrying that he might damage himself.  :cheers: avon

Hi :)

I'm afraid we don't do coats - just collars (for all breeds) and clothing for humans :) We are going to be adding quite a few new collars for both Greyhounds and Whippets in the near future, plus we're planning on adding a section with IG collars. We took some measurements whilst we were at Crufts (in between lots of snogging of dogs) so hopefully it won't be long till there are lots of new goodies available (w00t)

I understand what you're saying about the IG's and their legs. That's the main reason why I'd not be able to add one to my family at this point. Although most of our dogs are hounds - and that little bit older - some of them are still pretty boingy and active and I'd be very worried about an IG getting too much of a knock at 'exciting times' like walkies or feeding or toy time. I think I'm just going to have to swoon from afar for the time being.

Where would be the best place for me to show you pics of my gang?

:cheers: welcome to k9 sprout. Just ordered a collar for my whippet Jilly at your shop. Would love to see pics of your lot :thumbsup:

Hi

Welcome to K9 Sprout. Love to see some pics of your 'family' - sounds like you have a houseful. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I have Dolly, :wub: a fawn whippet, and Bobby, :wub: a Collie X. I too really love the Iggies and would love one sometime in the future. :huggles:

I shall have to go and look at collars on your website now - but I did spend rather a lot at Crufts so might have to save up!! :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back