The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Collars

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Wow what wonderful designs, just my kinda thing. Looking forward to you producing IG sized collars, would certainly order one for my Iggy. Ok she's got a nice collar already but hey you can never have too many fancy collars i always say!!!!! :- " :- "

Oscar just got this one last week from Jans Greyhound Gift site.

8)

and Ive just ordered him one from this thread (THANKS SPROUT)- Dark blue with pale blue stars inset - oops :oops: hope OH's not reading this Credit Cards away now. :lol:

Bishopoak_collar_K9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Janimal said:
Ive just ordered him one from this thread (THANKS SPROUT)- Dark blue with pale blue stars inset
That'll look fab (w00t)

I've just had a new one made for one of my greyhounds (cut out hears, white bottom colour and black on top) and it looks excellent on him (if I do say so myself - LOL). I'll download the pics and post them in this thread later if thats OK :)

Sprout said:
Hi everyone :)   Someone pointed me in the direction of this forum & thread because it's my website that lots of you have been buying your lovely collars and clothing from  :b   :)
Please let me know if you have any questions  :))

We have 11 of our own dogs ( :blink:   (w00t) ) so we have plenty of models to try out new collar designs.  We've got 5 greyhounds, a lurcher, a Deerhound and 4 mutts.  And cats  :wacko:   I'd really really love a Whippet at some point....and an IG....but not just yet.

Anyway, that's me (or rather us).  Hope you don't mind me popping up and introducing myself  :b

Hi I'm the annoying person who asked about matching leads. I realised the other day that one of mine has always had hand me downs. So I ordered a new collar from you for Fern (lurcher) as well as collars for two whippets. I'm looking forward to seeing her in her new rather flash collar with blue stones.

I've got a deerhound as well. What's the breeding of yours they might be related? Tally is Ardkinglas x Terichline.

Oh its youuuuuuuuu with the matching leads is it :angry: (Joke - matching leads are no problem at all) :thumbsup:

Darcy Deerhound is a Stranwith girly (Stranwith Spring) :wub:

I'll post some pics of her later when I download the new ones I took this morning.

Sprout said:
Janimal said:
Ive just ordered him one from this thread (THANKS SPROUT)- Dark blue with pale blue stars inset
That'll look fab (w00t)

I've just had a new one made for one of my greyhounds (cut out hears, white bottom colour and black on top) and it looks excellent on him (if I do say so myself - LOL). I'll download the pics and post them in this thread later if thats OK :)

That would be good Sprout, Thanks. :cheers: :thumbsup:

Ill not be able to stop myself ordering more colours. :wacko: ;)

Where shall I post my pics because none of my lot are Whippets (yet) so I'm not sure if they are appropriate for this forum :b

General Dogs Discussions or Chit Chat Thread maybe. :thumbsup:

Hi all! I've not contributed to this thread before, but I've been following it, and I ordered some collars for my 2 whippets, Daisy and Clara. They now have a black patent collar each, for everyday wear, and an antique brown collar with embossed and handpainted flowers on, for "best".

The collars are of fabulous quality, and at the request of the My-Shops co-owner Marc Doyle, I sent him some pictures of my girls modelling their new collars.

I am proud to say that all 3 photos have been used on the "Gallery" page of the shop, right at the top of the page! :D If anyone wants to take a look and check out the black patent and the floral collars, (and various others), then visit: My-Shops Dog Collar Gallery

For anyone thinking of buying collars from this shop, I can thoroughly recommend them. You may have to wait up to 6 weeks from ordering to delivery of the collars, as they are made to order in a small leather workshop in Spain, and delivered direct from there, but the collars are worth the wait! (The t-shirts they sell are good quality too!)

I'm so chuffed- my girls are "famous"!!! :lol:

Rosalind said:
Hi all! I've not contributed to this thread before, but I've been following it, and I ordered some collars for my 2 whippets, Daisy and Clara. They now have a black patent collar each, for everyday wear, and an antique brown collar with embossed and handpainted flowers on, for "best".The collars are of fabulous quality, and at the request of the My-Shops co-owner Marc Doyle, I sent him some pictures of my girls modelling their new collars.

I am proud to say that all 3 photos have been used on the "Gallery" page of the shop, right at the top of the page! :D If anyone wants to take a look and check out the black patent and the floral collars, (and various others), then visit: My-Shops Dog Collar Gallery

For anyone thinking of buying collars from this shop, I can thoroughly recommend them. You may have to wait up to 6 weeks from ordering to delivery of the collars, as they are made to order in a small leather workshop in Spain, and delivered direct from there, but the collars are worth the wait! (The t-shirts they sell are good quality too!)

I'm so chuffed- my girls are "famous"!!! :lol:

ooh ooh ooh, thank you for pointing us there, Rosalind. Daisy and Clara look lovely - very professional models! And... there are some other rather familiar faces in the gallery :thumbsup:

Found this in Joey's Crufts photos! :thumbsup:

Sprout are you on the left? and the guy on the right the one that makes these gorgeous collars? :cheers:

View attachment 12054

Oh I'm *so* not delighted you posted that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Um. Yes. The thing on the left is me and the gentleman on the right is Carlos who makes the collars :))

I know it's a bit early, but I have just ordered Fynn the red collar with stars and moons. Red seems to be lovely with fluffy white fur, just like Father Christmas or Little Red Riding Hood ;)

Joanna said:
I know it's a bit early, but I have just ordered Fynn the red collar with stars and moons. Red seems to be lovely with fluffy white fur, just like Father Christmas or Little Red Riding Hood ;)
Ah good choice. I've ordered a purple one for Whizz and a navy blue one for Mouse. They should be here soon. I hope.

BeeJay said:
Joanna said:
Ah good choice. I've ordered a purple one for Whizz and a navy blue one for Mouse. They should be here soon. I hope.

They take ages Barb, they will be there eventually and you won't be disappointed, I'm sure 8)

It'll be 6 weeks this coming Saturday. I wish that I could forget that. :lol: I've been trying to think 'end of April' instead. Did it take longer than 6 weeks for yours and other peoples to come?

Am I really realistically looking at May before they get here? See how obsessed I become. :- " I get so impatient. :teehee:

i couldnt cope with waiting that long all my new collars have been here withing 3 days not bad as i order 7 at a time 6 weeks would drive me mad

wendy

BeeJay said:
It'll be 6 weeks this coming Saturday.  I wish that I could forget that.    :lol:   I've been trying to think 'end of April' instead.  Did it take longer than 6 weeks for yours and other peoples to come?
Am I really realistically looking at May before they get here?  See how obsessed I become.  :- "  I get so impatient.  :teehee:

I ordered four and it will be six weeks on Friday! :luck:

Don't think I can wait till May! :blink:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back