The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Collars

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I ordered Jillys 4 weeks ago but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. :thumbsup: Thats a lovely photo of you and Carlos Sprout :thumbsup:

If you PM me with your real name (or whichever name you placed your order in!), I'll let you know where your order is up to. A number of collars went out on 7th April and another batch will go out in a couple of days (all coming from Spain by recorded delivery).

Just received my purple collar through the post. Thankyou Sprout :thumbsup: Thank Carlos for all his hard work :D

:cheers: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :cheers:

Freya will be wearing it to her dance classes tonight :b

DCP_1139.JPG

STOP IT - Let this thread DIE - I'm itching to get one, just bought a gorgeous tassle, but it's looks crap on a plain black collar....................sod it i'm ordering!!! :D

I promised Ten i'd buy him a new collar with my Grand National Winnings (a grand £16 :p ), Ooh - i just can't decide which one to go for! :eek: and i have seen a rather funny studded one on e-bay :wacko: think he'd look a bit YMCA in that though (w00t)

Done it!!! - have ordered one :D Joanna you cow, when my bank manager comes nocking i'll blame it all on you! :D

Course if Ella has pup's they'll all have to be matching :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Freyas collar and tassle are gorgeous :wub: :thumbsup: Cant wait for mine to come now :thumbsup: Might even order another soon (shhhhhh dont tell OH ... I have another colour now in mind) :thumbsup:

I better wait till I get the first one :lol: :thumbsup:

Another new collar!! (w00t) I'm going to have a seious word with Jimny. Every time we go for walk I think to myself I don't remeber seeing that collar?? <_< now I know why :wub:

Vicky said:
Done it!!! - have ordered one  :D   Joanna you cow, when my bank manager comes nocking i'll blame it all on you!  :D
Course if Ella has pup's they'll all have to be matching  :- "

You'll be everso pleased when it arrives Vicky, don't blame me and to be honest, they are very reasonably priced compared to some, now what have we all ordered?

I've ordered the one with cut out hearts in light and dark tan :thumbsup:

Can't wait for it to come. If someone had told me a year ago that I would be all excited over a dogs collar I would have said they were mad (w00t)

Billy blue eyes said:
Another new collar!! (w00t)   I'm going to have a seious word with Jimny. Every time we go for walk I think to myself I don't remeber seeing that collar?? <_<   now I know why  :wub:
I try to be helpful to Alan and have different coloured ones for each dog and even then gets it wrong. He's also the only person I've known who has dogs back out of tight to get on martingale collars. :b

Once the new ones arrive it should in theory :- " be a simple matter to put the right collar on the right dog.

Bean wears his black with brass bars + black lead with plaited bits from Hide and Collars.

Jest wears Woody's old green with brass bars + green lead with plaited bits from H & C.

Woody wears his new green with brass suns and studs (it's just so yummy :lol: ) + green lead with plaited bits from H & C.

Whizz will have his new moon & stars purple collar + matching purple lead from Sprout.

Mouse will have his new moon & stars navy blue collar + matching navy blue lead from Sprout.

Fern will have her new black collar with blue stones from Sprout + black leather lead.

Not even Alan could mistake Tally deerhounds collar and lead. Or could he :- " .

I may be in need of a new collar myself in the next day or so :- "

I really think we need leads to match these collars! :lol:

I think i've settled on plain black for ten (he's too butch for colours! :p ) - and perhaps black with a lilac trim for Meg (Nice pretty & ladylike :* )

My Collar is dark blue with cut out light blue stars (I think anyway) :unsure:

and Im fancying a Tan one with black cut out somethings :- "

then a....... ;)

I actually let it slip on a walk the other day to OH, I said something about the other collar .... he said 'what OTHER collar' . Then I said dont worry its already paid for just its going to take 5 weeks to make. :- " :- " ;) :lol:

I'm embarassed to say that I've not got ANY whippets yet :b But I've got larger sighthounds and Whippets are on the wish list for the future :wub:

But tomorrow, we're getting a foster dog. I'll post about him in the Lurcher forum in a bit (you may like him) :wub:

Edit - I've posted about him :- "

Last edited by a moderator:
Well another day gone by and still no collars and leads have arrived. :angry:

I'm getting fed-up with waiting for them now. I wish that I hadn't ordered them. :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back