The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Collars

And look who didn't get left out :huggles:

Thanks again Sprout (Bev) and thank Carlos for us as well :thumbsup:

View attachment 14426

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwwww - they look lovely, I love the heart one on Jilly, and of course Jakey looks great too :wub:

They both look very smart Pam :thumbsup: but do love Jillys heart one :wub

Julie

They are fabulous collars Pam.........Yes it is a wait, but so worth it when they arrive. I ordered little Fynn's collar a while back, I'm in no hurry, he won't be in it for about 6 months........Just to remind you, red with chrome stars and moons to compliment his white fur :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Oh Fynn will be gorgeous in that Joanna :wub: and we really should be thanking you as well for bringing these fabulous collars to our attention. :thumbsup:

They do take a while but I think for collars of this quality they are well worth the wait. :thumbsup:

Well I think I had better order one for Evie :- "

How long do they take to arrive ? They are so lovely :thumbsup:

Julie

Pam, they are FAB!

Didn't see the name one's though - think i might have to order some more :D

Pam - the collars look fab (even if I do say so myself) (w00t) :b :b

Joanna - if your surname begins with M, your order is going out tomorrow (and they're taking about 5 days ish to arrive) so look out for a card from the post office if you're not in!

Julie - the order time at the moment is about 7 weeks :blink: I know it's an awful long time but if it can be speeded up, it will :b (Thing is though, there's just one man who makes them and he does them in the evenings, after a full day at his retail shop so he can only do a couple a day...and also make goods for his own shop....but we do allow him to sleep twice a week and to eat three times if he's really well behaved) *snort* :lol:

Vicky said:
Pam, they are FAB!
Didn't see the name one's though - think i might have to order some more  :D

Whippet name collars are not actually showing on the Whippet section of the website (yet) but if you (or anyone else) wishes to order, just contact me via the website contact form thingy and I'll sort you out :) The Whippet name collars are £15.00 each (plus the standard 15% of order value for shipping charge) and the lettering will always be in light tan (so you need to bear that in mind when choosing your leather colour for the collar).

Shout if you need any more info :)

We can do matching plain leads at £14.00 too, (again, plus shipping cost).

Over and out :b

Sprout said:
Vicky said:
Pam, they are FAB!
Didn't see the name one's though - think i might have to order some more  :D

Whippet name collars are not actually showing on the Whippet section of the website (yet) but if you (or anyone else) wishes to order, just contact me via the website contact form thingy and I'll sort you out :) The Whippet name collars are £15.00 each (plus the standard 15% of order value for shipping charge) and the lettering will always be in light tan (so you need to bear that in mind when choosing your leather colour for the collar).

Shout if you need any more info :)

We can do matching plain leads at £14.00 too, (again, plus shipping cost).

Over and out :b

Ooooh stop it you're making it too easy to order more :D

Oh No! :( I dont know what i've done - but the little pink collar i thought i'd ordered hasn't gone through! Think i'll try that order again!...without the hangover :- "

Sprout said:
Pam - the collars look fab (even if I do say so myself)  (w00t)   :b   :b
Joanna - if your surname begins with M, your order is going out tomorrow (and they're taking about 5 days ish to arrive) so look out for a card from the post office if you're not in!

Julie - the order time at the moment is about 7 weeks  :blink:   I know it's an awful long time but if it can be speeded up, it will  :b   (Thing is though, there's just one man who makes them and he does them in the evenings, after a full day at his retail shop so he can only do a couple a day...and also make goods for his own shop....but we do allow him to sleep twice a week and to eat three times if he's really well behaved) *snort*  :lol:

That's the one Sprout!

That was quite quick, I only ordered about 4 weeks ago :thumbsup: It is going to be murder waiting for Fynn to grow into it now :blink: :blink:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Pam - your collars are lovely :wub: :wub: :wub: I love the one with Jillys name on - lovely. They both look so smart. :thumbsup:

Yes I agree [SIZE=21pt]DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT[/SIZE] :cheers:

Oooo I want another now - I love that colour Pam. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Jakey and Jilly look great in their lovely new collars. :wub: :wub: I can feel an order coming on for Dolly and Bobby. Trouble is I fancy matching leads too which makes it a tad expensive!!! :lol: :lol:

~Sarah~ said:
Jakey and Jilly look great in their lovely new collars.  :wub:   :wub: I can feel an order coming on for Dolly and Bobby. Trouble is I fancy matching leads too which makes it a tad expensive!!! :lol:   :lol:
Thanks eveyone for your nice compliments I love the hearts one and the ones with their names on. They really are lovely when you see them in real life. Only problem we have is deciding which one Jilly should wear :lol: Think I might go for matching leads next :- "

Janimal said:
:thumbsup:   :thumbsup: Pam - your collars are lovely :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   I love the one with Jillys name on - lovely.  They both look so smart. :thumbsup:
Yes I agree [SIZE=21pt]DEFINITELY WORTH THE WAIT[/SIZE] :cheers:

Oooo I want another now - I love that colour Pam. :thumbsup:

You'll need another dog... oh wait a minute Janis... you're getting another dog. So break out the plastic and off you go :lol: :* :teehee: :p :D

I *think* my collar may have landed :D , i wasn't in though so the posty has it - am so excited now i'll be at the post office first thing!!

My collar arrived today Vicky so I expect yours was an attempted deliver too. Mine is gorgeous, but Fynn needs to grow a bit bigger before it fits him :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back