The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Collars

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Ooh, i want i want. WHIPPET STUFF

Think its gonna have to be diamond shapes for Diamond and the boys are just gonna have plain ones in fancy colours!!!! :thumbsup:

I love seeing all these gorgeous doggies wearing their new collars. - Just

Gorgeous. :wub: Fab colour combinations. :thumbsup:

uh-oh! i can feel a shopping spree coming on!

The collars are lovely,

www.mrsbones.com - has some lovely collars, I ordered a stripey beechnut one for Floyd, my other half thinks its to girly for a boy, but I think its fun and the lovely bright colours go with his (blue) colouring. When he is big enough to wear it I will (TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY) and post a picture (any help to put pictures up would be gratefully recieved, and what does the WARN % indicator mean on my profile???

Lise

Lise said:
The collars are lovely, www.mrsbones.com - has some lovely collars, I ordered a stripey beechnut one for Floyd, my other half thinks its to girly for a boy, but I think its fun and the lovely bright colours go with his (blue) colouring. When he is big enough to wear it I will (TRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY) and post a picture (any help to put pictures up would be gratefully recieved, and what does the WARN % indicator mean on my profile???

Lise

dont worry about the warn level!!!

Aww Fynn looks so cute and mischeivous in this picture, I know it's a daft questoin but is it just a normal bandanna, how do you get it on and off, is there a puppy collar underneath?

Lise

Joanna said:
Fynn still hadn't grown into his......Give it another couple of months, but for now, he is Bandanna boy :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]OH NOOO [/SIZE]- couldnt resist - just ordered one for Kobi (well he isnt big enough for one yet - BUT)....... Powder Blue Top - Black Stars :thumbsup: That will be 3 of these I have (w00t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lise said:
The collars are lovely, www.mrsbones.com - has some lovely collars, I ordered a stripey beechnut one for Floyd, my other half thinks its to girly for a boy, but I think its fun and the lovely bright colours go with his (blue) colouring.Lise

What have I said about people KEEP posting links to sites with gorgeous collars??? Cheetah and panther ones on this site!

I can't afford them, I can't afford them, I can't afford them

dessie said:
Lise said:
The collars are lovely, www.mrsbones.com - has some lovely collars, I ordered a stripey beechnut one for Floyd, my other half thinks its to girly for a boy, but I think its fun and the lovely bright colours go with his (blue) colouring.Lise

What have I said about people KEEP posting links to sites with gorgeous collars??? Cheetah and panther ones on this site!

I can't afford them, I can't afford them, I can't afford them

:oops: :oops: Yes and Ive still ordered .... :- " :- "

I went out for dog food today and came back with another collar, only a black leather wide one (fishtail)!! its a bit loose, but I gently tried to pull it over his head and it didn't fit so I guess it would be okay??

He has three collars that are too big for him so he is still in his puppy collar.

But I have always got these sites to keep browsing through, admittedly some are way too fussy for a whippy, but some are just so cool, cute and rascal-ish!!! just like Floyd, although one of my favourite looks so far was a bandanna!! (I saw on Flynn)

Lise

www.petjewelry.com

www.bigdogboutique.com

www.classypets.com

.....enjoy! ;)

(w00t) Im over the moon Harry's collar came today, it is fantastic. wwill post piccy soon (w00t)

oooooooo can't wait to see the fabulous Harry darling in his new collar! You going to Berkeley with him Helen?

:) Here is Harry sporting his new collar :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back