The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Collars

Glad you're all liking your collars :thumbsup:

Just a heads-up. If anyone is thinking of ordering to receive in time for Xmas, you need to do it now because Carlos is going away for two weeks during November so we're going to be really struggling to meet Xmas delivery very very shortly. I'm going to have to put a note on the website within the next day or so advising that we'll not be able to guarantee delivery before Xmas so in case any of you had collars in mind for Santa to bring, I thought I'd better let you know :))

(I've told Carlos he shouldn't go on holiday and should stay home and do our collars but it didn't work) :rant: :- "

:sweating: Good thing I put my order in last week then......Eli's looking forward to wearing his 'for best' over christmas! (I know because he told me) He's hoping to impress his cousins Lottie & Frank :* :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm Mmm...............Sprout, I think I should have a life-time's free supply of collars.................Every time this thread disappears it rises like a Pheonix to tempt. You must be at least a trillionaire now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sprout said:
Glad you're all liking your collars  :thumbsup:
Just a heads-up.  If anyone is thinking of ordering to receive in time for Xmas, you need to do it now because Carlos is going away for two weeks during November so we're going to be really struggling to meet Xmas delivery very very shortly.  I'm going to have to put a note on the website within the next day or so advising that we'll not be able to guarantee delivery before Xmas so in case any of you had collars in mind for Santa to bring, I thought I'd better let you know  :))

(I've told Carlos he shouldn't go on holiday and should stay home and do our collars but it didn't work)  :rant:   :- "

:cheers: I can definitely recommend these collars! Not only do they look good , they are extremely hard wearing! During the summer 2 of my Whippets swam every couple of days in the river wearing them. And they still look brand new! :D

Just one question, will you be making Italian Greyhound sized collars next year?

Oh yes............They withstand stinking, algae covered canal water too :cheers:

You've been......swimming in your collars? :unsure: Noooooooooo, don't doooooo thattttttttttttttt (!) Thank you :D

Italian Greyhound collars are coming ASAP. If any of you have IG's and would be prepared to let me know your dogs neck measurements that would be helpful so we can plan what size template to have made.

Joanna - can you PM me your details (name and address) cos I have something to send you (you just reminded me) :))

Sprout said:
You've been......swimming in your collars?  :unsure:   Noooooooooo, don't doooooo thattttttttttttttt  (!)  Thank you  :D
Italian Greyhound collars are coming ASAP.  If any of you have IG's and would be prepared to let me know your dogs neck measurements that would be helpful so we can plan what size template to have made.

Joanna - can you PM me your details (name and address) cos I have something to send you (you just reminded me)  :))

When Oscar and Kobi managed to go into the river in theirs too Sprout - I clean them with Neats Foot Oil or Saddle soap - they come up lovely. :thumbsup:

:lol: What's with all the swimming whippets?! Lord Eli won't even walk through a puddle. Don't worry Spout, we won't be getting ours wet!

ponygirl said:
:lol: What's with all the swimming whippets?! Lord Eli won't even walk through a puddle. Don't worry Spout, we won't be getting ours wet!
Whoops, called you 'Spout', that's nice! Sorry Sprout! :b

My whippet didn't mean to swim, he didn't realise the algae on the canal wasn't soild :oops:

Heres a water whippet in his collar too.

sorry Sprout. :- "

Oscar_stick_K9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ours take a salt water dip most days & are still fine :D

means alot of washing & polishing though! :oops:

If anyone wants one of these collars in time for Christmas I have one that I bought for Florence when she was a puppy but unfortunately being a very delicate little lady she never grew into it!

It's a plain one in antique brown, lined with suede and has only ever been tried on to see if it fit yet, never worn outside so it looks brand new.

It cost me £9.20 including p+p, you can have it for £6.50 including p+p. :)

Still waiting :( :( I hope they come soon

Jo,

I cannot believe that I have resisted this site for over a year, and now I have fallen into the trap (w00t)

Have just ordered two for the boys with cut out stars, different backgrounds for each one :wub:

OMG I'd forgotten I'd ordered another collar - glad this tread was bumped - I hope it arrives soon!

Vicky said:
I never did put the boys name collars on, so here they are - i'm chuffed to bits with them and they fit now :thumbsup:
They remind me of my departed beloved Dessie Whippet who had a collar with her name on it from when she was 6 months old for the rest of her life. It is now on the dashboard of my car. How I miss her :(

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back