The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Collars

dolly said:
:) Here is Harry sporting his new collar :wub:   :wub:

very smart! :wub: How old is he now Helen? Hope i get to meet him out and about at shows as hes half bro to my new one! :thumbsup:

:cheers: Hi Sprout , Kobis new collar arrived on Friday - worth waiting for. :cheers: Thanks again

Heres a couple of pictures of him in it. :wub:

Kobis_Blue_Collar_1_for_K9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oscar has the one dark blue on top and light underneath so they colour co-ordinate when they are out. :- "

Great quality and well stitched and lovely leather. :thumbsup:

Kobis_Blue_Collar_2_for_K9.jpg

I got my name ones at the end of August, i'll have to post some pic's

Ohhhhhhhh doesn't Kobi look handsome in his new collar. Will need to think of ordering some more Sprout as Jilly has chewed her beautiful hearts one :(

they are still wearing their name ones though :thumbsup:

pamalkie said:
Ohhhhhhhh doesn't Kobi look handsome in his new collar. Will need to think of ordering some more Sprout as Jilly has chewed her beautiful hearts one :( they are still wearing their name ones though :thumbsup:

Aww naughty Jilly - chewing that collar - I think she needs a new one pam. ;) :thumbsup:

Kobi looks sooo handsome in his posh new collar, :wub: :wub: we now have playing out collars and best collars :* callies is the only playing out collar without teeth marks in it because she is the one that bites theirs :devil:

Kobi is looking handsome in his new and very fine collar! :thumbsup:

Right I've finally given in and temptation has got the better of me (w00t)

Collars have been ordered for Stan & Arch - can't wait :D

I never did put the boys name collars on, so here they are - i'm chuffed to bits with them and they fit now :thumbsup:

Ella's next, her black & pink one has teeth marks in it now :- "

Wow - Vicky - they are VERY smart :thumbsup: can we see you dogs in them pleaseee :- "

Yeh i'll get some later, if this crappy weather ever stops :(

what crappy weather ??? :- " its ok here at the moment :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back