The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Oh it`s great to see what everyone looks like !! Okay...This is me with Millie, one of my Jack Russells.

904090097219257f615017ace3b3d10e42e3a81293507cdc91f2b91a.jpg

Dont know wether i have posted pictures of me and our hounds pepa and phoebe on yet. so he is some for all to see..

YhyH030.jpg

YhyH042.jpg

Hello, im new here! My name is Natalie and i live in Kent with my two pups. I have an 8 month old Aylestone bulldog called Lancer, and a 15 week old Bullmastiff called Oakley.

Oakley

CIMG1009.jpg

Lancer

CIMG1012.jpg

Hi There

Welcome to the forum!

Lovely pair of beasties you have there! Lancer is very handsome and Oakley is cute - great names too!

Hi, just joined the forum! :D

My boyfriend and I are picking our bedlington/whippet cross up on saturday, can't wait! I'll get a picture up as soon as possible :p

redddragon said:
Hi, just joined the forum!  :D   My boyfriend and I are picking our bedlington/whippet cross up on saturday, can't wait! I'll get a picture up as soon as possible  :p

Welcome to K9 - bet you can't wait 'til Saturday. :D

most recent one of me - can you guess when it was taken? :- "

paddy.JPG

Hi, i'm Xavier and this is a picture of me and my scrumptious little Emily, a Whippet x Staffy

n799875272_5757207_1365.jpg

It's nice to see everyone else too :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back