The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Nigel said:
OK, the pictures you've all been waiting for....  :- "  I know, you can't really see that much of me, but it's best that way ;)
Before I raced Whippets I raced motorcycles 8)

Where did you race?

Did you ever race at Croft? or Silloth?

A black Blob? Blog?? Yep,I had to cover a thing up on my vest.....paint shop style on my computer :- " :lol:

8) phill

phill said:
A black Blob? Blog??  Yep,I had to cover a thing up on my vest.....paint shop style on my computer :- " :lol:
                                      8) phill

Now you KNOW we're all dying to ask what it was... :lol:

phill said:
A black Blob? Blog??  Yep,I had to cover a thing up on my vest.....paint shop style on my computer :- " :lol:
                                      8) phill

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

excuse the spelling Phil :lol: :lol:

here's me and my best mate "stella"

IMG_1519_copy_copy.jpg

phill said:
                                      8) phill

You could have made it into a nice flower or something Phil :- " :D

*Lesley* said:
phill said:
                                       8) phill

You could have made it into a nice flower or something Phil :- " :D

Yes lesley or even a little snap of Eric on the front would have been good... :) :lol:

DSCI0037.JPGLesley and Janis......Is this any better? I changed my vest :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :- "

*Lesley* said:
Didn't know whether to put this on here or the ugly thread :b me and OH Andrewtalking about myself there of course i case OH reads this :thumbsup:

[SIZE=14pt]OH looks a bit left out !!! :eek: [/SIZE]

Maggie

this hasnt been to the top for a while :)

anyone care to add their picture... :thumbsup:

Janimal said:
this hasnt been to the top for a while :)
anyone care to add their picture... :thumbsup:

Just spent a very pleasant 20 minutes re-acquainting myself with what everyone looks like - now let's have some photos of all you new (ish) people. :thumbsup: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
brilliant thread............lovely to put some faces to names :thumbsup: :)

Hello all, hope this is the right place for intros?

I have 2 lurchers, Foo is a Whippet X Collie and Minxy a Deerhound X Collie/Greyhound. Both of them I use rabbiting and the smaller one likes ratting with my Patterdale too.

Also have a German Shorthaired Pointer and a Hungarian Vizsla which are used for falconry and a German Shepherd who is on security 8)

Ive had a couple of rescue greyhounds in the past but they've long since turned up their heels :(

Great site...thanks :thumbsup:

Hi Foo, welcome to k9, hope you enjoy your stay :)

any pic's of your lot :thumbsup:

HI AND WELCOME TO K9 :thumbsup:

WE HAD ALOT OF NEW ONES,SO ABOUT TIME THEY PUT THEIR MUGS ON HERE :D :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back