The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This is a right laugh :p Come on there must be more.....Be brave :lol:

A young,Very young me! ;)

phill said:
This is a right laugh :p   Come on there must be more.....Be brave :lol: A young,Very young me! ;)

How sweet Phil :- " :) ........

Ive got some of those types of photo tucked away somewhere too. :lol: :lol:

This is a pic of me and Dolly on new years eve after a long walk in the lake district. Yes in all those storms we were supposed to camp but me and jayse ended up sleeping in the car with Dolly and Mojo. I probably look a little bit ruffled!!

DSCF0449.jpg

So nice to finally 'meet' you Fiona :) :thumbsup: you never know one day Kobi Dolly and Mojo might get to finally meet up for real , and Oscar will come too of course. Thats a lovely photo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fiona. You weren't in a pub in Langdale by any chance? The background looks familiar :- "

I was in a pub in Langdale!! You must know it well. It was a great atmosphere we moved on to another pub later in the night adn when new year came ballons were let loose and screaming and shouting. Mojo didn't even wake up and Dolly was on my lap having a look around.

ha ha ha ha of coarse i was/am sweet/cheeky/cute :- " ;) (w00t)

Thanks,The "cheeky" smile/glint in my eye was what my Wife likes/liked about me :lol: :lol:

Not been around for a while and cant believe that this thread is still going after 2 years.

Loads of great pics, heres a recent one of Suzanne and I :- "

DSC00347.jpg

Does this mean youve been married Dave :* :* ??

if so Congratulations :cheers: and Welcome back - where have you been all this time?? :lol: :- "

Janimal said:
Does this mean youve been married Dave  :*   :* ??
if so Congratulations :cheers:   and Welcome back - where have you been all this time?? :lol:   :- "

YES!!! I said I would never do it again :oops: but never mind we got wed in September.

And as for my absence.... i not been near the comp much due to work and a few personal issues, but hey ho!!!

Thats great news - :cheers: and a lovely picture too. :)

you both look great, :thumbsup:

alove.gif

Here's me with my gorgeous girls - Poppy, Pip and Lily.

I think I must of broke the link on my old pik but as my Mum got a rare shot of me on the other side of the lens I thought I'd add.

Clipboard22.jpg

Incidently I've been badgering my Mum for ages to let me post a pik of her but shes adamant even though I think she looks fab. ;)

ok, sent some off camera phone. so prob bad quality.

:( Ive gone all shy now.......

m_91e61fedc41c6686504ba0335490e5e3.jpg

m_55ec9ee9e8d104f457db3b75dec60631.jpg
:">

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back