The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Come On - Be Brave

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
nicky12 said:
ok its only fair as the rest of you have put pics up ....but no laffing  :b
nicky.jpg

hey you got any more! :sweating:

Me___Ruby.jpgHi all

This is my very first post and I thought I would be very brave indeed and jump on in at the deepend with a pic of me and Ruby. I don't have a Whippet yet - notice that YET!! Wooo hooo I am so excited!

My name is Rachel and I live in South Devon and I breed British Shorthair cats and show my Chinese Crested dog, Ruby.

Hope to chat and hopefully meet many of you soon :)

x

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to K9 Rachel, love your Chinese Crested Ruby, and I'm sure you are very excited about getting your new Whippet - and rightly so!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Would love to see some pictures of your British Shorthaired cats :* - I used to have three - 2 whites and a blue, all have sadly died now :( , but would love another one, one day - they have the most gorgeous temperaments. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Hi

Thank you for your lovely comment about Ruby - I waited 20 years for one and she is just fantastic! I have a website for my BSH - are we allowed to post links? I will post it here for you, if it isn't allowed I will take it off :)

Rumtumtum British Shorthairs

Hi Blossom - Welcome to K9. What a cute dog. :wub:

Blossom said:
Hi
Thank you for your lovely comment about Ruby - I waited 20 years for one and she is just fantastic!  I have a website for my BSH - are we allowed to post links?  I will post it here for you, if it isn't allowed I will take it off :)

Rumtumtum British Shorthairs

OMG I am COMPETELY head over heels in love with the beautiful Honey and her GORGEOUS boy Wilbur :wub: :wub: :wub: - you must be so proud of them!!! :thumbsup: If only.................... :- "

PS I also loved the pics of Ruby when she was a puppy, with her little fluffy face - just lovely :wub: :wub:

OMG I am COMPETELY head over heels in love with the beautiful Honey and her GORGEOUS boy Wilbur :wub: :wub: :wub: - you must be so proud of them!!! :thumbsup: If only.................... :- "

PS I also loved the pics of Ruby when she was a puppy, with her little fluffy face - just lovely :wub: :wub:

Hiya :D

Aww thank you - Honey is my favourite girl too if the truth be known :) I also have a cream stud boy - my website hasn't been updated with his yet - I shall attach a photo of him for you. Wilbur is adorable isn't he? If only I could keep him...........

Hehe Ruby with her face fuzz looks so different to how she looks now!

Rachel x

Leo.jpg

ETA - Not sure happened with the Quote thingamybob - sorry

Glad this thread has been bumped to the top as I hadn't seen it before. It's really good to put faces to names. :thumbsup: Here's one of me & Muffin taken at Castle Howard in the summer when life was peaceful (relatively!) and calm just before the arrival of whirlwind Jonah! (w00t)

muffin2114.jpg

Thats a really lovely photo Gillian, nice too see you both. :) :thumbsup:

Here's a more recent one of me (taken in September this year).

Me and "Minttu" (Dusilla AfterEight Mint):

265334986_5d3eb49116.jpg

Photo © Kirsi Aalto

(The older photo of me is on page 10 of this thread :) .)

My how youve changed Dusilla, and you look so much younger now, if you dont mind me saying so. :) :thumbsup: a lovely picture.

Here is one of Tarka & Indigo who are now inseparable after the initial problems!

Also, one of me and my kids last weekend.

Whoever put that piccy of Brad Pitt on has completely sent me off course today; it is far too distracting! :D

kate___Kids_resize.JPG

Tarka___Indigo.jpg

Hi Kitty - Welcome :cheers: what a lovely family (and dogs of course :thumbsup: ) :wub:

Janimal said:
Hi Kitty - Welcome  :cheers:   what a lovely family (and dogs of course :thumbsup: ) :wub:
Thanks, don't let the innocent smiles of the kids deceive you, the are all rascals- and that includes the whippets! :thumbsup:

Blossom said:
View attachment 35951Hi all
This is my very first post and I thought I would be very brave indeed and jump on in at the deepend with a pic of me and Ruby.  I don't have a Whippet yet - notice that YET!! Wooo hooo I am so excited!

My name is Rachel and I live in South Devon and I breed British Shorthair cats and show my Chinese Crested dog, Ruby.

Hope to chat and hopefully meet many of you soon :)

x

welcome to k9 Blosson,i am also from the SOUTH WEST :thumbsup:

lovely cats,and lovely crested :wub: :wub:

have you got a whippet pup line up?

please tell us more :- " :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back