The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Comments People Say

george06

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Seem to get the same questions and comments when out and about,heres a few favourates!

Is that a greyhound or a whippet?

Is that a small greyhound?

Is she a Lurcher?

Do you have to run her alot?

Do you race her?

Any others you get constantly?

Ahhhh, Italian Greyhounds!!

and the most annoying one is....

is it a rescue???

AGHHH - just because it is a running dog doesn't mean it has been rescued from travellers or from a life of 'evil' racing!! :wacko:

why don't you feed him properly?

can he live with cats?

Is it a GIRL!

I wish I had a quid for everytime we been asked if Jazz is an Italian greyhound.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Or the other one is the reply when you tell them the breed. "Oh, so that's a whippet"? like they've never seen a tripehound before

urchin said:
why don't you feed him properly?can he live with cats?

Is it a GIRL!

i get the one about feedin them properly one person told me they were going to report me to the RSPCA for animal cruelty so i said please do!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
QUITE RIGHT TOO EVE!

Look at that trio of underfed stripies - clearly cruelly traeted, forced to lie on beds and snuggle up to each other in a manner unbecoming to dogs lol!

You should be ashamed of yourself :D :D :D

(and send your poor lil whippie girls round to my house immediately! :wub: )

urchin said:
QUITE RIGHT TOO EVE!
Look at that trio of underfed stripies - clearly cruelly traeted, forced to lie on beds and snuggle up to each other in a manner unbecoming to dogs lol!

You should be ashamed of yourself  :D   :D   :D

(and send your poor lil whippie girls round to my house immediately!  :wub: )

hands off urchin they're mine lol :lol: :D

Worth a try!

(Sorry Dij, I'll get me one of Eve's girlies for you one day - PROMISE!)

ive had are they greyhound pups?.

and had a woman pull her husband to our car window when we was in a carpark and said to him aww look love two italian greyhounds arnt they lovely. i just smiled didnt have the heart to tell her she was wrong. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
and `did they come together`?

today.JPG

Are those mini greyhounds :unsure: and my favourite :blink: Do they run fast (w00t)

I wish I had a quid for everytime I'd been asked . . . . . . .

"is that one (Evie) that ones (Gracie) mum " answer " No "

"Oh well how are they related then " answer, " They arn't " Oh well they look alike :blink:

Also been asked most of the above :lol:

It's a baby greyhound is it?

Do you feed it lettuce?

Once I was that thin! (big bloke with beer belly)

Had the skinny dog one loads of times. Also at the kids school during the winter, I had the luminous yellow reflective coats on, as it was a very dark day, and one little soul came out and said *cor, look mum a police dog* :lol: :lol: :lol: (w00t)

We've also had lots of the oohhhh is that a baby greyhound, and can she run fast comments.

Today at the Sherdley show, I was stopped by lots of people who commented on how well Tascha looked, and asked if they made good house pets!

It seems a common myth that any type of sight hound needs hours of running, and aren't good pets.

I'm glad to say I put a few people right, and they went away happily talking about whippets!

From Little kids: Woah, a racing dog!!

From old men: Has he had any rabbits yet?

I had is he weimaraner or some people try to tell me what he's breeding is. I had weimaraner cross with whippert or greyhound.

I have to keep telling then he is a fall greyhound.

Some people wont belive me when i tell them he is a greyhound and he has no weimaraner in him

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back