The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congratulations Posh Tottie

foxway

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just to say congratulations to tanya dockra for winning best novelty in show today at lound charity show with your italian greyhound cross whippet, we will be posting some pics on here by wed eve. The judge said your dog was in top notch condition and perfomed like a true show superstar. congratulatios sweetie xx :D

foxway said:
Just to say congratulations to tanya dockra for winning best novelty in show today at lound charity show with your italian greyhound cross whippet, we will be posting some pics on here by wed eve. The judge said your dog was in top notch condition and perfomed like a true show superstar. congratulatios sweetie xx :D
Would love to see a pic of this dog

:cheers:

keith

thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :b im a very proud mummy!!!! i have to say that the show was a very happy friendly show and considering the terrible weather very very well attended!!!! all down the the excellent organisation!!! think the smallest class had 12 in i believe? i will post a pic i think sums up my feelings for her and my hairy kids taken by beau beau from here , note tippy trying to get a hug too!! :wub: :wub:

Mable-welldone.jpg

on the move :thumbsup:

Mable.jpg

pulled in

Mabletippy.jpg

and my little eddie at his first show!!! :wub:

EddieJudge.jpg

Well done Tanya....don't they look great,, well done....

You dried off yet ? (w00t)

Sorry couldn't stay til the end for more pics but that first pic is fab :huggles: :huggles:

Tracey X

well tracey , the house pongs of wet dog!!! but all are sleeping soundly blue and eddie have become comatosed i think!!! hard to see where one starts and the other ends???!!!! im almost dry but do have to admit i fell asleep with a nice blanket of dog all over me!!! so still sneezing lol!!! i have had to take more tablets tonights!!! but hey ho whats a few allergies ???!!! (w00t)

what a great show today even with awful weather!!! good to have such a pleasant atmosphere :thumbsup:

Well done Tanya! Big hugs from me and the boys :cheers:

you have now seen them in the ring , here they are racing too , mother and daughter, taken at the fun running we are beginning to do, mother and daughter , what a pic , many thanks again tracey (beau beau) :thumbsup:

TipnMay.jpg

Well done! (w00t)

Your Hairy kids always do you proud Tan xx

[SIZE=21pt]BIG CONGRATULATIONS !!![/SIZE]

:cheers: well done Tanya :cheers:

Just read the good news Tanya. Well done to you both :thumbsup: more deserved success for you which is particularly welcome after the trying times you have had of late. Very well done . I will call for your autograph next weekend. :cheers:

LAMPY

Well done Mabel
gold_stars.gif

I didnt realise that was Tippy in the racing picture, its a brilliant shot she look's

like she's flying.............Tracey is getting very good isnt she :thumbsup:

WELL DONE TANYA :cheers: I'm really chuffed for you :huggles:

And little Eddie :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

*Lesley* said:
WELL DONE TANYA :cheers:   I'm really chuffed for you :huggles:

And little Eddie :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:   :wub:

[SIZE=14pt]Well done[/SIZE] Tanya and Mabel

Oiiiiiii Lesley hands of Eddie he's mine

Well done Tanya, :thumbsup: your dogs are always in super condition, :cheers: and as for Tippy & Eddie, :wub: i"ll take them both. :huggles: Throw Mabel in as well its a shame to split them up. :lol:

Wow is that Mabel Tanya? Shes looking very spruce isnt she, well done everybody!

Just seen this Tanya :cheers: :) :)

[SIZE=21pt]BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH[/SIZE]

how fantastic they look. :wub: :wub: :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back