The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congress & National

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks for the invite Cartman , but no joy on the Lottery last night :( , Never mind Ive still got time .)

Broomstick indeed , dont you know us `witches ` has progressed from them , we now use Aireoplanes :wacko: . Cant get me suitcase on a broomstick :- "

Jax,

You can get some useful harnesses to hang suitcases from a broomstick nowadays! How do you think I'm getting there! :- "

Vanna will you/could you bring with you a photo album or scrapbook (photocopies and leave the valuables at home) of some of your coloured breeding ? I would be interested to look at them. I haven't seen very many Ringmore dogs, only those in the champion books.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooooh! Someone is actually interested in us!! Lana, I love you! :huggles:

I was thinking this morning, that I ought to get some pictures together, but I'll go back a bit further. I'll have a trawl through some of Mum's photos next week too when I go up there for the SKC (Well really it's so I can take some of the dogs up to her for their holidays, but if I was going all the way up to Scotland, I thought I'd tie it up with the SKC....) :b I'll see what I can find.

Vanna said:
Ooooh!  Someone is actually interested in us!!  Lana, I love you! :huggles:
LOL - Gee thanks! :b

But I'm sure I won't be the only one interested to look at your dogs and their heritage.

Thank you for taking the time to put something together - looking forward to meeting you!

count me in too Vanna! I would love to see anything on coloured whips. I'll be stuck outside in the rain & snow with my stall, leads, collars, whippety things etc.

Linda

Hey guys, I will be going too.... new person to the whippet world.

Great can see all of you there? Showing your beautiful dogs?

Yep Angel - I'll be there with three young pups and their mother. :D

Cartman said:
How about Angus bringing his BBQ? We can do 2" Scotch Filletts by the ring side.  :D   With ONIONS (w00t)
This sounds like a great idea ... but I prefer mushrooms to onions ... not sure if I need to be GAS powered around the ring... :- "

Hi Everybody

Hello, I am a newbie to this site, haven't formally introduce myself yet.

I live in Singapore and I have a 4 years old little yorkshire terrier named Jia Jia and my lastest addition whippet! named Luca. He is 2 years old... from Oz and he came to me late march this year.... showing my dogs too in Singapore... :D

I came to this site because I am a compete whippet addict by now.... :wub: :wub: :wub:

And I hope I can find some friends here, as whippet is not so popular back at home, except for the show ring!

Hi Aslan, I will try to catch up with you there....(i will not disturb you guys in the show..... I know how it's like, only when you are free!)

Angel

aka Angela :thumbsup:

What kennel does Luca come from Angela?

Come and chat to me anytime - I will be busy in the puppy classes and might be helping to handle some others in the older classes as well as Layla so I could be in and out of the ring all day (hopefully!!) so don't wait til it's all over ... catch me whenever. I will be wearing a purple jacket and I have curly hair now, don't quite look like I do in my avatar :D

Hi Lana, he is from Tanjaye, Kim Evans...

I will be arriving on the 14th... and we will catch up soon! will look out for that beauty in purple! :)

Aaah - you and I will have some Taejaan dogs in common then in the pedigrees of our dogs. :)

See you there - not long to go now......

animal-smiley-040.gif

By the way ... not sure about the beauty part ... but definitely in purple
speechless-smiley-020.gif

Not long to go now.

You better wear comfortable shoes, last I heard there is over 260 entries!

Linda

No, not long now - only eleven days until I fly out (Not that I'm counting of course....!!) :lol: Harriet and Ellie stayed with Mum after the SKC this weekend, Ivan goes to stay with his other Mummy this weekend, and Gladly and Paws go to their holiday home with the Pipers next week. It's starting to feel real!

I went to see Liz Third's black and blue babies :wub: after the show on Saturday, and took lots of piccies especially for Lana and Kirslin!

have a really good time Vanna ,

I envy you ,it will be great fun meeting all the K9`ers ,esp Lana and Cartman :lol:

We expect LOTS and LOTS of photos when you get back .

My birthday present from the OH was a great big memory chip for my camera, especially for this trip! He knows the way to a girl's heart! :- "

Have a great time Vanna, the US one was brilliant, its great to see all those Whippets from other countries, bet you find one you would love to bring home ;)

As Jax says, loads of piccy's pleeese :)

Actually Jax I'm quite a nice person too!! :p I just dont post all that often & I dont show but apart from that I'm quite normal.

Linda

Hope you REALLY enjoy it Vanna.

I seem to remember someone else going somewhere else earlier this year.

Let me think who and where and when.

Nope It's Gone

BTW Vanna

PLEASE dont bring any strange aussies back with you - 'specially a man who cart's stuff around :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back