The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congress & National

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Now I see........

Malin travels only in countries known for the good wine: France, Australia!!!!!! :lol: :teehee:

What is your next plan Malin???

Germany????

............Of course just to have a look at Billy's pups :- " :- " :- " ..........

But in Germany there is wonderfull wine + wonderfull beer (w00t)

:p :D :lol: :teehee:

Tamara o:)

Yeah Tamara - I'm known for my taste for wine, beer, etc. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
aslan said:
[Really BAD pictures]
Lana: This is really cruel :'( and with those horrible glasses in the middle of my face too :geek:

Next time you haven't really slept in more than a week because of jet lag/flue/dry cough, didn't have a shower in the morning, have bloodshot dry eyes, been really, really sick, have a migraine and over-all feel really miserable, cold and queasy physically and let's not forget are wearing absolutely NO make-up - please do not hesitate to give me a call and I'll drop by for a glamor photo shoot...

No more Miss Nice when it comes to pictures of dogs (Everyone living on the same continent as Lana please feel free too blame her... :- " ) and their people!!! :pirate:

Whinge Whinge Whinge! ;)

I thought the close-up was a particularly nice shot of you - k9'ers let me know if you agree with me! But I can't lay claim to it - it was actually taken by Natalie Ghiggioli.

Anyhow you're telling fibs - you can't have been too queazy that day as you ate a decent lunch and then polished off half of Natalie's pavlova. You could have had a shower in the morning and put on make-up, the option was there. AND you were starting to get better by then ... and *I* was the one beginning to come down with the 'flu.

So come on, all was not quite as bad as you've painted it.

What can I say? I'm a bitch and enjoy  :rant: !

:lol:

The first one at least has a nice detail, i. e. the Pavlova cake slice with a hint of a strawberry  in the bottom left corner...

I wouldn't mind spending my last breath eating Pavlova cake. Yummy! :thumbsup:

more blabber by aslan/Lana said:
So come on, all was not quite as bad as you've painted it.
When dwelling on it... it was probably worse! I was forced to taste different types of wine and partake of Pavlova cake. It was all very, very cruel... especially the photos.

By the way Australians are a very tough people! When I have to dress up in long sleved shirt, fleece jacket, Gore-Tex jacket, scarf and still feel the the chill they'll happily saunter around in shorts and T-shirt :blink:

Hi to all,

Girls; please calm down. Marlin; the pics look fine and I actually like the head shot. You don't need make-up with natural good looks.. :*

Lana; try posting group pics and not single features to avoid any strong, potentially intrusive 'focus' on someone. (w00t)

I hope the "no more Miss Nice" was a joke. How can you blame it on the dogs?? I'm sorry to hear you feel that (all) our people are to blame for an inappropriate photo of you..

BTW - not all Aussies are that tough; some are quite 'soft'. :unsure:

On a more uplifting note, I thought I'd try and put a smile on some faces.. as we all know, pup pics are very good at that; :D

For those who haven't viewed the AUSSIE stuff, here's a pic of my "Callas" litter at 10 weeks, just before 'Tony' (parti brindle - all white front in pic) went to Allen in Adelaide, and 'Mezzo' (brindle - laying center front in pic) going to Griff in Tasmania. I'm keeping the only girl 'Maria' who is sold brindle (in the center of pic) and is very, very sweet.

Have a good week.

IbizaCallasLitter10wksREDUCED.jpg

Don't stress Colin - it's all in fun.

When dwelling on it... it was probably worse! I was forced to taste different types of wine and partake of Pavlova cake. It was all very, very cruel... especially the photos Quote Malin.

I give in then - it was all "horrible, horrible, oh most horrible" Quote the Ghost in Hamlet

By the way Colin - do you think I might have seen the Callas litter this afternoon? Talk about 'flooding the market'! On THREE different threads on k9 AND a personal email. I think I know what they look like now... :D ;) :p

Will give you a call tonight but it won't be during 'Idol' or 'Queer Eye'. :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back