The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congress & National

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Looks like some people take showing as a matter of life & death.

Others think it's more than that. :- "

Lol! Now in Singapore - tomorrow evening I'm leaving for Melbourne! C u!!!

Now I'm off to try and get lost in some shops ;) ;) ;) 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dogs Bitches

Babby puppy 14 17

Minor puppy 10 21

Puppy 8 22

Junior 9 15

Intermediate 9 28

Oz bred 20 31

Open 22 34

The entry for the national is 260.

92 dogs

168 bitches

:cheers: (w00t) :thumbsup:

Thanks Angus- what a great entry for Australia. Looking forward to what should be a great show. :p

malin said:
Lol! Now in Singapore - tomorrow evening I'm leaving for Melbourne! C u!!!
Now I'm off to try and get lost in some shops  ;)   ;)   ;)   8)
Good girl. Buy me something expensive. :teehee:

168 bitches. but what about the entry of female whippets? :x :b

Cartman said:
malin said:
Lol! Now in Now I'm off to try and get lost in some shops  ;)   ;)   ;)   8)
Good girl. Buy me something expensive. :teehee:
Mouth soap? :D

Happy to report that I'm now "enjoying" Melbourne airport...

Hey Malin Welcome to OZ! I'm only about 70k's out of Melbourne. Not sure how long you've been here as the post times on these threads dont correspond with our time. Have a good sleep & get your body clock on Melbourne time. I'll see you tomorrow at the Congress.

I'm stressing out big time now wishing I had made more collars & leads, I dont think I've done enough. Plus I have to pick some things up between Friday afternoon & Saturday morning, the problem being that it will take about 4 hours driving time. I just dont know how I'll fit it in. EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKk!!

Oh well big sleep in on Monday morning for me when it's all over.

Hope everyone has a wonderful time & that the Congress is a great success.

Linda

malin said:
Happy to report that I'm now "enjoying" Melbourne airport...
You were very lucky. ROO radar showed low levels for this time of year. I went flew into Melbourne about 2 months ago. Only a 50 mun flight from here. But 25 mins waiting for ground crew to hunt the kangaroos from the runway. (w00t)

The other thing I dont like about Melbourne Airport is, well, put it this way, have you ever seen a koala being sucked into a jet turbine? :x They only just installed air bridges because of the Drop-bears. :lol: (Adelaide does not have drop bears.) :- "

But all that aside. WELCOME to the LAND DOWN UNDER. :huggles:

A tip is if you dont know what to say, lost for a word, just say "VEGEMITE". That one word can do all. o:)

malin Posted on Sep 14 2004, 08:09 PM   QUOTE (Cartman @ Sep 13 2004, 01:44 PM)

QUOTE (malin @ Sep 13 2004, 12:48 AM)

Lol! Now in Now I'm off to try and get lost in some shops         

Good girl. Buy me something expensive. 

Mouth soap? 
LOL Excellent Malin . I see he didnt `bite ` though ;)

Have a great time and keep us informed as to who does what , inside and outside of the ring :- "

BITE. I saw it. not worth a comment. 8)

I wonder if any of our overseas visitors get to see a real cockatoo while they are here. :x

They propably wouldnt have enough to fill YOUR mouth anyway Cartman !!! :- " :teehee:

I wonder if any of our overseas visitors get to see a real cockatoo while they are here

Isnt yours real then , Cartman ? Ive heard youre a bit of an exhibitionist ;) (w00t)

JAX said:
I wonder if any of our overseas visitors get to see a real cockatoo while they are here

Isnt yours real then , Cartman ? Ive heard youre a bit of an exhibitionist ;) (w00t)
Cartman is the current australian jerk & clean champion in the tweezer division :oops: :clown: :clown: :cheers:

JAX said:
They propably wouldnt have enough to fill YOUR mouth anyway Cartman !!!  :- "  :teehee:
:( The soap or the cockatoo? :))

JAX said:
Ive heard youre a bit of an exhibitionist  ;)   (w00t)
So you have heard of me. :wub:

I could say more, but I am a good boy now. :- "

You show me a ring & I will exhibit. or was that exhibit here & I will show you my ring. :x

Angus Posted on Sep 15 2004, 10:29 PM   QUOTE (JAX @ Sep 15 2004, 03:44 PM)

Isnt yours real then , Cartman ? Ive heard youre a bit of an exhibitionist   

Cartman is the current australian jerk & clean champion in the tweezer division     

So THATS why youve recently bought a new magnifying glass !!!! ;) (w00t) :teehee:

JAX said:
So THATS why youve recently bought a new magnifying glass !!!! ;)   (w00t)   :teehee:
So cold here at the moment. I could split the atom. :b

:eek: [SIZE=14pt] Well the silence is deafening!![/SIZE]

:unsure: Hasn't anyone heard anything yet? . :rolleyes:

I have just read on another list that Aust. Ch. Peperone Solid Gold may *only may* have won the dog CC. If this is so Big Congratulations Angus. Jill

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back