The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congress & National

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hi Whipowill- hope the big 90th birthday party went well for you( your mum that is!!). You're a spring chicken.

Aust Ist National Show

Judge Magnus Hagstedt(SWE) Dogs.

Dog CC Ch. Peperone Solid Gold(J&A McLeod)

Res CC Multi Ch. Statuesque Extorsion(F&L Pietersie)

My little Harry got 2nd in an Aust Bred class of 20 something and Freckles won Intermediate class. :cheers:

No Champagne here-we're all too stuffed. Angus cooked a superb bacon, eggs and chips for the celebratory meal together. all washed down with a good cuppa.

Will put fuller results up when can keep the eye lids open -_- -_- -_- . Show committe have done a good job!!

Cheers

Gajo.

ps heaps of K9ers there today all catchinng up.- hope to get a pic tomorrow to share. (w00t)

pps Mrs Lowe to do bitches and specials tomorrow.

Angus said:
My little Harry got 2nd in an Aust Bred class of 20 something and Freckles won Intermediate class. :cheers:
Gajo.

ps heaps of K9ers there today all catchinng up.- hope to get a pic tomorrow to share. (w00t)
:cheers: Well Done Gajo :cheers:

Look forward to the pics :thumbsup:

[SIZE=21pt]Well Done , Angus and all at PEPERONE !!![/SIZE]

Magnus is a lovely guy too :wub: :- " :teehee:

and of course Gajo , well done :cheers: :b

Cartman got 4th in the big australasian sweepstakes under shirley rawlings,well done cartman. :thumbsup: :cheers:

:cheers: :cheers: [SIZE=21pt] CONGRATULATIONS! [/SIZE] :cheers: :cheers:

[SIZE=14pt]Well Done Angus & Solid Gold on your CC [/SIZE]

8) [SIZE=14pt] Trader says it's great to hear the rellies are doing so well especially his dad (Harry)and Gajo. Kandi says well done to her grandpa Jason on his Reserve CC as well.[/SIZE] :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just heard a rumour that Ch Statuesque Scarpetta took the Bitch CC & BIS & Ch Peperone Solid Gold went Runner Up.

I haven't had the rumour confirmed yet. But if so Congrats to all concerned.

Here is pic of Scarpetta taken at Brisbane Royal earlier this year. In front is a Piaffe bitch and behind her is Scarpetta who is sired by Multi Ch Statuesque Extortion X Ch Skyeway Private Eye.

SCArpetta.jpg

whipowill said:
Here is pic of Scarpetta taken at Brisbane Royal earlier this year. In front is a Piaffe bitch and behind her is Scarpetta who is sired by Multi Ch Statuesque Extortion X Ch Skyeway Private Eye.
Yes it's true I did breed the mother of the BIS winner. BUT DONT TELL ANYONE :x

Finally home again! Thought I'd contribute with this picture of 3 k9 members o:)

IMG_6666_people_640.jpg

:cheers: [SIZE=14pt]WELCOLME BACK MALIN!!!!![/SIZE] :cheers:

malin said:
Finally home again! Thought I'd contribute with this picture of 3 k9 members  o:)
[SIZE=14pt]WE WANT NAMES!!! [/SIZE] :D

Well, you can see what good friends Cartman and Angus are pretending to be :- " or was the camaraderie due to the contents of that can....

Glad to hear you're home safely Malin. Will catch up with you when you've caught up on some sleep! How are all your babies?

Nice pic of the k9 chums! Looking forward to more pics.

Left to right , Cartman , Angus ( I can see only a slight resemblance ;) , You`re much better looking than your dad ! but dont tell I said that !! :eek: :lol: ) and of course Vanna herself . !!

quintessence said:
Cartman doesn't look a bit like I'd imagined.

Jenny
Thanks............ :D ....Even more good look'n than what you thought. :wub:

Cartman Posted on Oct 15 2004, 09:33 AM   QUOTE (quintessence @ Oct 14 2004, 08:26 PM)

Cartman doesn't look a bit like I'd imagined.

Jenny 

Thanks............  ....Even more good look'n than what you thought

I dont think thats what she meant ! :oops: In your dreams . :lol: :lol:

To me you look like a typical Aussie , Blonde and ..........?? :thumbsup: :teehee: :- " :*

And here's Malin sampling some Aussie dessert called 'Pavlova'. We had lunch with some good Australian wine at a winery in Mudgee, New South Wales on the long journey back to Queensland.

and what did she think of the Pav?

Very, very GOOD.

I see you managed to leave a TINY bit in the bottle of wine !! :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back