The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Congress & National

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
dawn said:
Hope you REALLY enjoy it Vanna.
I seem to remember someone else going somewhere else earlier this year.

Let me think who and where and when.

Nope It's Gone

BTW Vanna

PLEASE dont bring any strange aussies back with you - 'specially a man who cart's stuff around  :D
Strange Aussies........dont know any. :- "

Vanna is welcome to take as many back with her as she can. Starting with that Angus fellow. :- " Like he already has an acent. :thumbsup: As long as he leaves me his dogs though. :teehee:

Cartman said:
dawn said:
Hope you REALLY enjoy it Vanna.

Nope It's Gone

BTW Vanna

PLEASE dont bring any strange aussies back with you - 'specially a man who cart's stuff around  :D
Strange Aussies........dont know any. :- "

Vanna is welcome to take as many back with her as she can. Starting with that Angus fellow. :- " Like he already has an acent. :thumbsup: As long as he leaves me his dogs though. :teehee:
Fair dinkum cartman what accent,im an aussie just like skippy and flipper. :wacko: :clown:

Hey bloder if went, i would leave you 2 dogs..............the 2 dobes :cheers: :huggles:

Not much point in taking Angus back - he's already escaped once! (That is escaped the UK - I know how your minds work!!) Anyway if I bring anyone back, they'll have four legs, not 2! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyway if I bring anyone back, they'll have four legs, not 2!
That doesn't exclude Rolf Harris though - Does it?

[SIZE=21pt]Hey ![/SIZE] Don't pick on [SIZE=14pt]Rolf[/SIZE]

And he's already in the UK anyhow.

dawn Posted on Sep 1 2004, 09:39 AM   Hope you REALLY enjoy it Vanna.

Nope It's Gone
Dawn , how could you possibly forget :eek: It was me :lol: and I went to [SIZE=14pt]TAMMSVIK !!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Vanna `s going to [SIZE=14pt]AUSTRALIA !!!!!!! [/SIZE]

Just imagine , she`ll see Lana :)) and Angus :* and Linda (Kirislin) :p Gajo :thumbsup: Malin :D all those other aussies that I can`t rememeber ( its my age !!!))OH !!!and [SIZE=14pt]CARTMAN !!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]I WANT TO GO !!!!!!!!![/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I WANT TO GO ¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I PROMISE TO BE GOOD !!![/SIZE] ;) o:) :*

ps Lana , have you had your mail yet ???

Yes - thank you Jax - and I rather fancied the designer puppy touch!

JAX said:
Just imagine , she`ll see Lana  :)) and Angus  :* and Linda (Kirislin) :p Gajo  :thumbsup: Malin  :D all those other aussies
Oooh look at that Malin - you're an honorary Aussie now. ;)

JAX said:
Just imagine , she`ll see Lana  :)) and Angus  :* and Linda (Kirislin) :p Gajo  :thumbsup: Malin  :D all those other aussies that I can`t rememeber ( its my age !!!))OH !!!and [SIZE=14pt]CARTMAN !!!![/SIZE]
Yes Jax, at your age. I think you are lucky, you at your age can still use the computer. I love the stories you tell us about your memory. Like WW1, the light globe being invented, horse drawn trams, the birth of the Queen Mother etc. :- " :thumbsup:

Cartman said:
JAX said:
Just imagine , she`ll see Lana  :)) and Angus  :* and Linda (Kirislin) :p Gajo  :thumbsup: Malin  :D all those other aussies that I can`t rememeber ( its my age !!!))OH !!!and [SIZE=14pt]CARTMAN !!!![/SIZE]
Yes Jax, at your age. I think you are lucky, you at your age can still use the computer. I love the stories you tell us about your memory. Like WW1, the light globe being invented, horse drawn trams, the birth of the Queen Mother etc. :- " :thumbsup:
Jax what"s cartman on about,didnt he come to australia on the endever :oops: (w00t)

I think he was captain cooks cabbin boy :clown: :huggles:

Angus said:
[Jax what"s cartman on about,didnt he come to australia on the endever :oops:   (w00t)

I think he was captain cooks cabbin boy :clown:   :huggles:
I was here befor Jimmy Cook. :D He played for Carlton I think. 8) Dont know a Capt. Cook. Could be one of Jimmies lations. :teehee:

JAX said:
Dawn , how could you possibly forget  :eek:   It was me :lol:   and I went to  [SIZE=14pt]TAMMSVIK !!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Vanna `s going to [SIZE=14pt]AUSTRALIA !!!!!!! [/SIZE]
Tammsvik will never be the same again :))

Maybe Australia will not be the same again after Vanna. :thumbsup:

Not sure I can havhe the same impact as Jax, but I'll do my best! :p

Cartman Posted on Sep 2 2004, 03:58 AM   QUOTE (JAX @ Sep 1 2004, 09:28 PM)

Just imagine , she`ll see Lana  and Angus  and Linda (Kirislin)  Gajo  Malin  all those other aussies that I can`t rememeber ( its my age !!!))OH !!!and CARTMAN !!!!

Yes Jax, at your age. I think you are lucky, you at your age can still use the computer. I love the stories you tell us about your memory. Like WW1, the light globe being invented, horse drawn trams, the birth of the Queen Mother etc. 
Yup , I remember the time when folk put t`whippets under there arm on way `om from Pit too :- " for a bit o`rabitin ;)

Ive heard it said that YOU ,Cartman were actually found hanging from a eucalyptus tree , I bet it took ages to get rid of all that body hair (w00t)

aF

aslan said:
JAX said:
Just imagine , she`ll see Lana  :)) and Angus  :* and Linda (Kirislin) :p Gajo  :thumbsup: Malin  :D all those other aussies
Oooh look at that Malin - you're an honorary Aussie now. ;)
I wonder how I was able to give JAX the impression that i live down under :blink:

:teehee: :teehee: :teehee:

Malin , I KNOW you dont , but Id thought Id make you an HONOURY Aussie for your stay with Lana 8)

~260 whippets - like a normal show for you lot - absolutely gi-normous for us!

Only 6 days to go before I start on my journey.

Gajo and Whipowill - are you doing Toowoomba? If so, I will see you there. Can I sit under your tent?

aslan said:
~260 whippets - like a normal show for you lot - absolutely gi-normous for us!
Only 6 days to go before I start on my journey. 

Gajo and Whipowill - are you doing Toowoomba?  If so, I will see you there.  Can I sit under your tent?
:( Sorry Lana, not going but you could certainly have shared our tent if we were. :luck: Good Luck any way.

Well I'm happy because I've now been told that I will be able to have my stall inside, so I'll be able to actually see the show!! I've been looking forward to this damn Congress for years, so I was initially very disappointed when told I'd be stuck outside while the show was on. Had visions of just leaving an honesty box for people to serve themselves.

I cant wait. 11 sleeps to go. :)

Linda

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back