The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Connies Pups Are Here ....

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Connie had her puppies yesterday afternoon. They arrived 5 days early, but I'm not surprised as 2 of the boys are whoppers :eek: .....She had 4 girls and 3 boys in 1 and a half hours :wub: ......and to think she was hurtling around the fields playing chase and frisbee the day before like a loon :lol:

Here they are :wub: :wub:

Picture004-3.jpg

Picture006-1.jpg

Picture008-3.jpg

Picture012-4.jpg

:cheers: a gorgeous brood there :cheers: lovely chunky babies, lovely blue fawn :wub:

i can't see any blacks though :'(

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, not one Black :eek: ......I've gotta choose a funny coloured one now :lol: ......or there is a blue bitch :D

Aww they are lovely!

I like the white one with spots :wub:

:huggles:

look at that little white one (w00t) :wub: :wub:

they look fab well done mum :huggles: :huggles:

You echoed my thoughts .......... amazingly not even one black (w00t)

Is the white one with spots a boy or a girl?

Never mind ...... blue bitches are lovely too :wub: :wub:

Well done, Connie - healthy little chubby pups :huggles: :cheers:

Aww Spotty Bum!! They look a healthy bunch!

Don't you think the speed and ease of Mum's labour is partially down to her incredible fitness?

Look forward to updates :D

Congratulations Connie. :thumbsup: What a beautiful litter and a lovely selection of colours. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Awwww doesn't she look a great mum :wub: :wub: :wub: But how on earth did all those pups fit inside her? :eek: :lol:

(w00t) babies (w00t) aww ther gorguse :wub: :wub: bet your well chuffed :huggles: :luck:

AAhhhhh,absolutely gorgeous.....makes you want to have them all!!!!!

Hope mum is well.

Thanks all :D .....Connie is doing very well and is being a great mum :wub: ......They are all very strong but very content ..... Little spotty bum has been named Midge at the moment because Connie really had to push hard with every pup until him ...he was one push and he just shot out, bless him he's only 6.75 Oz's but very determined :D

Don't you think the speed and ease of Mum's labour is partially down to her incredible fitness?

Yes definitely .....Two of the boys have big heads and boys being boys awkward ....they came out with their front legs up by their heads ....it made my eyes water I can tell you, and yes it was very uncomfortable for Con, but she just gritted her teeth :sweating: .....I think if she hadn't of been really fit she would have been in real trouble :unsure: ....

Is the white one with spots a boy or a girl?

Midge is a boy ....and a real content one .....unlike the red girls who are really noisy squirmers lol

Well Done Connie on producing such lovely babies :wub: :wub: :wub:

I cant wait to meet them :huggles: especially one little boy :- "

:wub: they are all adorable :wub:

We cant choose between Midge and the fawny one :wub: :wub:

Connie is being a great mam - she'll have her work cut out they are noisy little squirmies. :lol:

Soooooooo excited :clown: :b It's such a great experience being involved at this stage it's usually taken me weeks to nag OH into it, :( but this time I can watch him grow and look forward to bringing him home. :huggles:

Louise_Simon said:
Well Done Connie on producing such lovely babies  :wub:   :wub:   :wub: I cant wait to meet them  :huggles: especially one little boy  :- "

Umm not so little LOL .... Con says she's very excited to that two of her fav Aunties are paying her babies such a lot of attention ;)

Well done Connie :cheers: What a girl! :thumbsup:

No wonder she couldn't hold onto them any longer :lol: The pups are gorgeous Hannah. :D

awww congrats :huggles: they all gorg :wub:

blue bitches are def lovely :- "

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back